Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 01:52:25 am

Name three

Started by The OTR, October 18, 2017, 05:52:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

Folks from hogville you'd like to hear on a drive time radio talk show for a day.

007 License To Squeal

Guv
GChamblee
Delta or Hogcard1964
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

The OTR

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on October 18, 2017, 05:57:38 pm
Guv
GChamblee
Delta or Hogcard1964

Let's make it four.  You're forgetting one person who's initials are Forrest city Joe

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 18, 2017, 06:12:59 pm
Let's make it four.  You're forgetting one person who's initials are Forrest city Joe

You're right......FCJ would be at the top of my list.....Thanks.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Boardon Hamsay

Guv
Delta
FCJ

and to bring folks back off the ledge/back into the proper traffic lane....

Rev Jerry Falwell after a good bender.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

rhames

Guv
Delta
Rice tell every one they are stupid.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

onebadrubi

Factchecker right after a rant from dumb randy when he's screwing up every sentence coming out of his mouth, from names, stats, etc. 

ErieHog

Porksoda

Danny J

I'd like to hear from Ponderin, Rude1 and ICEMAN

LZH

Hey, leave my buddy Randy out of this! BTW, has he still quit smoking and is smacking on that damn peppermint candy?

Dwight_K_Shrute

How about a reverse and 3 callers you would not want posting on Hogville.

1.  Jimmy Lee
2.  Tiger Bait
3.  Michael from Stuttgart
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

ricepig

Quote from: rhames on October 18, 2017, 06:39:44 pm
Guv
Delta
Rice tell every one they are stupid.

Why that's stupid....

The OTR

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on October 18, 2017, 05:57:38 pm
Guv
GChamblee
Delta or Hogcard1964

I bet chamblee is proud to be on your list.

LZH

Quote from: ricepig on October 18, 2017, 06:48:40 pm
Why that's stupid....

Agreed. You have always been quite patient and complementary of us stupid people.

Boardon Hamsay

I would like to trade Delta for PWJ, after thinking this through.  Let's face it, Delta prolly ain't gonna say much. With Guv and FCJ, you've got a couple wildcards that could probably have their own show with limited listenership. After those two opine senselessly for a bit, it should cut right to PWJ to really bring everyone home. Jadcks would be the ratings driver and heart of the show. Rev would be the comedic closer. His incoherent drunken rambling would be there to make everyone's day a little clearer and better.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

bvillepig

Keys
Porkatarian
Guv
FCJ   

Arky

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on October 18, 2017, 06:58:56 pm
I would like to trade Delta for PWJ, after thinking this through.  Let's face it, Delta prolly ain't gonna say much. With Guv and FCJ, you've got a couple wildcards that could probably have their own show with limited listenership. After those two opine senselessly for a bit, it should cut right to PWJ to really bring everyone home. Jadcks would be the ratings driver and heart of the show. Rev would be the comedic closer. His incoherent drunken rambling would be there to make everyone's day a little clearer and better.
hey now, I value deltas numerous chicken recipes and rev done be past out by 3

porkrindjimmy

Since I have already heard FCJ and Delta...and I think they both do wonderful jobs, I would take Wilson, seasonhog and one of pillow head's 12 personalities....

PRJ

ricepig

Seattlehog
Rev. Falwell
Landy

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Arky on October 18, 2017, 07:12:53 pm
hey now, I value deltas numerous chicken recipes and rev done be past out by 3

This is a good point. AM shows are Rev's. Delta can take the afternoon shows.

porkrindjimmy

Pillowhead
DarrelRoyalsfloating
Ward

PRJ

Danny J

Quote from: Danny J on October 18, 2017, 06:44:42 pm
I'd like to hear from Ponderin, Rude1 and ICEMAN
To be clear I like all 3 and would love to hear their comments using their voices over statewide radio. It wasn't a slam but just the opposite. I hope that you guys didn't take it that way.

PharmacistHog

FCJ and hogsanity

Wouldn't need a third.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Danny J on October 18, 2017, 08:48:06 pm
To be clear I like all 3 and would love to hear their comments using their voices over statewide radio. It wasn't a slam but just the opposite. I hope that you guys didn't take it that way.
It would need to be at least a four hour show, so I can get one sentence out. (It's bad, DannyJ.)  In other words, it probably ain't gonna happen. 

My son calls in to one of the shows in Little Rock. DTS?  Not sure what name he goes by.

Rudy Baylor

Fake Saxby Chambliss

Tom Penders

Jimmy Boarfett & The Great White Basketball Legend Eaters