Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 05:48:40 am

Bring Houston Nutt back

Started by pigatron, October 12, 2017, 01:29:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigatron

I miss the darksiders. Bring back that wacky guy.

acey33

DeltaBoy

The Darksiders are still around as Jeff Long and his Clown Coach.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Vantage 8 dude

Lord, some have REALLY gotten desperate, or would that actually be insane ??? ::)

pigatron

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 12, 2017, 02:39:03 pm
The Darksiders are still around as Jeff Long and his Clown Coach.
Oh not like the days of good ole days of Nutt, and the MSM walked the sidelines.

pigatron

Long will probably hire John L. Smith. That would be insane.

HogPharmer

How about rehire HDN as Head Hog, Bring Gus back in to be co-OC, and Les Miles in as DC/field maintenance (head of grounds crew)???
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

moses_007

cj_sez

Darksider then, darksider now. No Nutt, no more Bielema. Do not repeat past mistakes. I don't want Petrino back, but would have him at UA than another SEC school, but that is a hire I really feel would be repeating a mistake no matter how exciting the games could be. Time to move on and up, not back or down.

razorcash2

Where are those great Nutt, Broyles, Mustain, etc Star Wars photos that were floating around 10 years ago?

Whoever designed those did a great job!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hogs run wild

where is that ignore button...better yet, the "GTFO" button
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

The real Hogules

Quote from: razorcash2 on October 12, 2017, 03:41:55 pm
Where are those great Nutt, Broyles, Mustain, etc Star Wars photos that were floating around 10 years ago?

Whoever designed those did a great job!

Those were well done, but I really liked the "Real Men of Genius" video, too! Or how about Wheel of Fortune?  lol
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

theFlyingHog

If Nutt could be the motivational speaker I'd be for it

phadedhawg

Nutt was a much easier target for Darksider wrath.  He was a gaff a minute and they came so fast it just messes ya up...

Jeff Long is more seasoned prey.  He's not as easy to take down.  I too can understand the desire for the days of Nutt.  It was a target rich environment

phadedhawg

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 12, 2017, 04:06:38 pm
If Nutt could be the motivational speaker I'd be for it

We should have Nutt come on staff as Fight Song Coordinator.  Heck, listening to him talk on the sports radio show last month about the fight song had me ready to run thru a wall. 

The_Iceman

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

cj_sez

DLUXHOG

Please delete this thread as I'm sure that HDN lurks on this board and we don't want him getting any ideas...   if you give him an inch, he'll take all of outer space....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: pigatron on October 12, 2017, 01:29:57 pm
I miss the darksiders. Bring back that wacky guy.
Surprised this post took longer than 10 seconds to get sh$t canned.