Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scale of 1-10, how confident are you this week at South Carolina?

Started by Sweet Feet, October 02, 2017, 04:02:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How confident are you vs South Carolina?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 06, 2017, 10:37:02 am
Well, well as always we have our resident "Mr. Sunshine and Positive" piping up. Nice to see your usual "ray of hope" comments.
Why are you bothering me?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Vantage 8 dude

Cinco de Hogo

panhandlepig

When this question was first asked I think I was at about a 3.  By Thursday I was coming up on 6. It's Friday late so I'm maybe wavering between  7ish 8ish territory. 

About 2 hours from kickoff tomorrow I'll be a solid 9.  Why not believe we can do this?  What is the benefit to gain from doubting otherwise?

Go Hogs.

PonderinHog

longpig

Quote from: GuvHog on October 04, 2017, 04:45:54 pm
I AM right. Rhoads schemed to make the NMS offense one dimensional and put the pressure on their QB. The NMS pass into the end zone wasn't a bad pass by the NMS QB, it was just a great play by the Hog DBs. NMS isn't a great team but they would easily dominate the Sunbelt. The Hog Defensive secondary played Cover 2 all game long and gave the receivers some slack which proves Rhoads knew his defense would give up a lot of passing yards but limit the number of points they scored while shutting down their NFL caliber RB.

You're never right.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Swestwill66

Carolina 13th in sec sacks allowed.
HOGS  D is 13th in sacks.
HOGS get 5 sacks and win 35-31.

blu

Pretty much a Bell Curve right around 5 (I was a 4). Hopefully a hard fought game where we come out on top. Woo Pig!
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Etowah on October 06, 2017, 10:03:23 am

South Carolina is not a good team.
Neither are we. I'm at a 2. Don't have any confidence in BB to even be able to outcoach muschamp
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

redneckfriend

Quote from: Quickdraw on October 02, 2017, 09:35:05 pm
USCe plays at home. Hogs struggles to put points on the board in the second half. Hogs defense wears down in fouth quarter gives up a couple of scores. Hogs go home still trying to put a whole game together.

Given how they have played this might very well be the game summary. Another scenario given past games this season: the defense is porous, the pass rush is non-existent, SC scores repeatedly on long drives with big third down passing plays, Allen, Nance, Jones, O'Grady keep Arkansas close- we lose by missing a field goal at the end.

houhog1967

Etowah

PonderinHog

pattymac

Many of the mega posters take issue with other peoples opinion. In this case, they were wrong. The Hogs have a terrible team, coach and Athletic director. The tax payers pay most of the salaries. Brent is the highest state employee and is very political along with Jeff Long. Please face the music and everyone can have a opinion.