Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD: #1 ARKANSAS (44-18) vs Missouri State

Started by Razorbacks#1, June 04, 2017, 08:16:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Baconomics

Hats off to both teams.  That was just a great game.  No one was willing to concede.  Of course, the Hogs deserved it more because THE FANS were still there at 3:00 am in the rain.  Wow!

Hulk HOGan

Waldron_Hog

WOW. So glad I stayed up for that!!! Not sure how in the he'll I'm going to go to sleep now lol.

SPAL

gchamblee

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

RazorSax

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on June 05, 2017, 03:16:13 am
Does Lee get the start tonight?

I think we could see anyone from Stephan to Lee again. Yes, I know Stephan went deep, but I would not be surprised to see him throw an out, who knows.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Waldron_Hog on June 05, 2017, 03:16:30 am
WOW. So glad I stayed up for that!!! Not sure how in the he'll I'm going to go to sleep now lol.

That is what I am worried about, suppose to open up in under 3 hours lol.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

popcornhog

Quote from: JimDandy on June 05, 2017, 03:15:36 am
cheers all. thanks for the company. looking forward to that 6am alarm clock.

Mine is set for 5:45 on weekdays.

I'm just gonna head to the gym right now. I don't think I'd be able to get up in 2 hours. Haha
WPS

Baconomics

Quote from: CJ HOG on June 04, 2017, 10:36:03 pm
We just need to keep scoring every inning and try to hang on 'til the end. This one
might look like a football score by the time it's done. (around 1:30am it looks like)

I would give you more props for this prediction, but 1:30 am was a little opimistic. ;-)

HogBeliever625

Gotta give Van Horn a lot of credit for stopping that 2nd delay from happening. Woo Pig

hoglady

Great game!!!
Hats off to both teams - that was a dogfight.
No quit.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

reptilehog

Lee will be a stud in the future. Great game Hogs.  Let's win this one tomorrow!

Bogghawg

Quote from: JimDandy on June 05, 2017, 03:15:36 am
cheers all. thanks for the company. looking forward to that 6am alarm clock.
I'm gonna need a 6 PM alarm clock to not miss the game tonight.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

JayHog

God. How big was Gates' two run HR in the 8th?  Without that we lose. What a game!

DLUXHOG

Did ya'll hear Long in the Razorback Network radio booth?   All he could say was "Stunning, just stunning "
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

onebadrubi

KCHOGFAN

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 05, 2017, 03:15:21 am
Best thread ever.
Agreed you guys are awesome.  I'm in Rotterdam on business. The thread is much appreciated. 

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

kodiakisland

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 05, 2017, 03:17:52 am
That is what I am worried about, suppose to open up in under 3 hours lol.

Put on a pot of coffee, fix a huge breakfast, and head into work early.  Not going to get much sleep tonight.  I'm glad I'm still at work.  Be going to bed in 4 hours.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

hawgwild child

I don't do a lot of posting. But ive been glued to the t.v. since the ORU game!  We got this game tomorrow #WPS

hog.goblin

Wild Bill Hog

I owe it all to Knob Creek and a Hoya de Nicaragua.  Hope my wonderful wife lets me have another stogie tomorrow.

kodiakisland

Quote from: JayHog on June 05, 2017, 03:19:55 am
God. How big was Gates' two run HR in the 8th?  Without that we lose. What a game!

I wouldn't say that.  We still had the bottom of the 9th if we needed it.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Tony Perkis

Fell asleep when we were up 6-3. Woke up and we were down 6-7. 6am is going to be tough to manage, but it would've been a lot worse had things gone the other way. Already nervous and anxious for tonight. WPS

onebadrubi

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on June 05, 2017, 03:22:15 am
I owe it all to Knob Creek and a Hoya de Nicaragua.  Hope my wonderful wife lets me have another stogie tomorrow.

Don't ask and don't tel her

PigStyHigh365

This thread is awesome. There is no way I'm getting any sleep. WPS

razCzar

Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 05, 2017, 03:20:48 am
Did ya'll hear Long in the Razorback Network radio booth?   All he could say was "Stunning, just stunning "
Yeah.. very cool!

What a GAME!!

Mr.Gruntastic

3:22 am. Hogs win 11-10!  What a game.  Bears made it interesting until the last out.  We live to fight another day. 

Sivad

hawginbigd1

Early in thread somebody called a walk off blast by Gates! It wasn't a walk off, but prophetic enough!

hog.goblin

mj4president

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on June 05, 2017, 03:25:33 am
Early in thread somebody called a walk off blast by Gates! It wasn't a walk off, but prophetic enough!

Run wise it was after that scary A 2 run shot lol, woo pig!!!!

LET'S GO!
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 05, 2017, 03:23:02 am
Don't ask and don't tel her

LOL. Hard to cover stogie smell, but will work on it.  WPS forever.

razCzar

Quote from: PigStyHigh365 on June 05, 2017, 03:24:00 am
This thread is awesome. There is no way I'm getting any sleep. WPS

You bet.. pushing 1,500 posts right now.

who knows

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

JHicks3636

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on June 05, 2017, 03:29:07 am
LOL. Hard to cover stogie smell, but will work on it.  WPS forever.

I got some Cubans I brought back from Columbia. Come on over.

CJ HOG

Quote from: nesjunk on June 05, 2017, 03:18:01 am
I would give you more props for this prediction, but 1:30 am was a little opimistic. ;-)
The rain delay through that guesstimation off by a touch didn't it. It all worked out. WPS!

razCzar

razorbackfanatic

Does anyone know if it will be on SEC Network, ESPN2, ESPNU or just the ESPN App?

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: JHicks3636 on June 05, 2017, 03:32:10 am
I got some Cubans I brought back from Columbia. Come on over.

Got some Cohiba Red Dot  Bulls but real Cubans sound fantastic.

JHicks3636

Quote from: Tony Perkis on June 05, 2017, 03:38:39 am
https://twitter.com/DanMolloyTV/status/871644854874284032

Get over it. It was raining on both teams. Hopefully we will beat your asses in the clear weather later today. And by asses I'm only talking about you.

shotgun7

razCzar

Quote from: razorbackfanatic on June 05, 2017, 03:36:39 am
Does anyone know if it will be on SEC Network, ESPN2, ESPNU or just the ESPN App?

Seven SEC teams play 'winner takes all' games today.

Right now, all are listing ESPN3 only.  Wouldn't be surprised if that changes some.

Hogforlife

CJ HOG

Quote from: Tony Perkis on June 05, 2017, 03:38:39 am
https://twitter.com/DanMolloyTV/status/871644854874284032
Hahaha, BUTT HURT MUCH!

I hope that attitude carries over to tonight's game and his team plays down to it. Whiners Never Win, and Winners Never Whine!