Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Awful quiet! For you experts, what can we expect Wednesday?

Started by Virgil, February 05, 2018, 11:06:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 06, 2018, 12:02:18 pm
Interesting idea. He is good with the ball in his hands, but if he added 20 pounds I agree on the LT. Plus, he plays mean, just a bit, and I love that.
I was saying all last season that we were struggling at LT because our best LT is playing TE  :)
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

GA reddiehog

Don't think we pick up any new commits and lose Parker so we will finish right where we are. Things were looking good for a while but the mo has switched!!!!

lakecityhog

I was thinking that Kraus might be a candidate to move to the O'Line.???

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: GA reddiehog on February 06, 2018, 03:35:58 pm
Don't think we pick up any new commits and lose Parker so we will finish right where we are. Things were looking good for a while but the mo has switched!!!!

Applying some reverse psychology, are you?

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

King Kong

Quote from: GA reddiehog on February 06, 2018, 03:35:58 pm

Thanks chicken little

GA reddiehog

Quote from: King Kong on February 06, 2018, 07:26:13 pm
Thanks chicken little

I posted what I believe from the picks showing up for the different players.  I could say we are going to get them all but that will not make it happen.  Sorry you disagree but everyone can have an opinion.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: GA reddiehog on February 06, 2018, 09:09:10 pm
I posted what I believe from the picks showing up for the different players.  I could say we are going to get them all but that will not make it happen.  Sorry you disagree but everyone can have an opinion.

Unfortunately, history is probably on your side.  Just about everytime things go silent on a kid or kids, and nobody around here knows anything, it rarely turns out to be good news. 

The Chatter is that Parker is flipping and maybe MSU leads for Brule.  Haven't heard anything on Foucha, and Gerald might be a FL lean.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

WOOPIGDOOIE

https://mobile.twitter.com/Scoooota8/status/961006596439658497
I find this tweet interesting. He mentions Brule and Foucha. Obviously all 3 are from LA. But he didn't mention Parker, who is also from LA and plays same position as Harris.

WoooPigSooieShane

I think the only thing that seems pretty likely is Foucha signing for us and Parker signing to ::hornsdown::

I'm pretty nervous about Brule. We've got a good shot at Okechukwu, but I could easily see him going Syracuse too. Pretty sure Treveon is going SMU. Moody probably goes Bama unless they sign all their LB targets, which doesn't seem likely. I feel like it may help us that Gerald is signing on Friday. The more time he has to think may be better for us, but I still feel like he's all UF. Gooden is a wildcard. I've got no idea what's going on there.

Will feel like a whimper, but I still feel like we thank the early signing period for that.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: WoooPigSooieShane on February 06, 2018, 10:06:26 pm
I think the only thing that seems pretty likely is Foucha signing for us and Parker signing to ::hornsdown::

I'm pretty nervous about Brule. We've got a good shot at Okechukwu, but I could easily see him going Syracuse too. Pretty sure Treveon is going SMU. Moody probably goes Bama unless they sign all their LB targets, which doesn't seem likely. I feel like it may help us that Gerald is signing on Friday. The more time he has to think may be better for us, but I still feel like he's all UF. Gooden is a wildcard. I've got no idea what's going on there.

Will feel like a whimper, but I still feel like we thank the early signing period for that.

A whimper finish is pretty typical for us regardless, but this staff was playing catchup from day one, so a whimper shouldn't be a surprise. 

2019 will tell the tail.  Can't wait.

Porknoxville

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 07, 2018, 08:18:57 am
A whimper finish is pretty typical for us regardless, but this staff was playing catchup from day one, so a whimper shouldn't be a surprise. 

2019 will tell the tail.  Can't wait.
Hell, so was Ole Miss, and Tenn, and Misstake. We will always be in that 5-8 win bracket! once every 7-8 yesterday we will win 9.  I've accepted that. All these other sec schools tickle the fancy of most recruits
Thank goodness I've got girls playing volleyball and basketball to keep me occupied!