Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Easy win in SEC

Started by kiddhog, October 21, 2017, 08:58:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kiddhog

Hey Folks we are  the easiest win in the SEC right now ! It's not even close. I remember when Vandy used to really suck but they would battle you for a while, but it was always a win. We are that Vandy team( always a win) but I don't think we even scare any teams right now. this is so sad

BearsBisonsBoars

Tennessee is worse

That doesn't mean anything, but it is what it is.

HawgWyld

Quote from: kiddhog on October 21, 2017, 08:58:31 pm
Hey Folks we are  the easiest win in the SEC right now ! It's not even close. I remember when Vandy used to really suck but they would battle you for a while, but it was always a win. We are that Vandy team( always a win) but I don't think we even scare any teams right now. this is so sad

That means Arkansas is now popular -- everyone wants to schedule the Hogs for homecoming. Awesome...

247Hog

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on October 21, 2017, 09:19:30 pm
Tennessee is worse

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

BannerMountainMan

Tennessee is worse

Butch Jones would wipe CBB's arseee
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

kiddhog

Tennessee is worse

Yeah you maybe right -  i forgot about them during this depressing time.

010HogFan

Tennessee is worse

Tennessee would beat us about like South Carolina did

LRHawg

We're not better than Tennessee. Close, but we're not.

BearsBisonsBoars

ITT: People who haven't been watching the Vols this year. I have. My parents went there so I follow closely.

They're baaaaaaaad.

Tarheelhawg

I would not be surprised to see Ole Miss fans wearing t-shirts that say "Keep Bielema!"

010HogFan

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on October 21, 2017, 09:24:40 pm
ITT: People who haven't been watching the Vols this year. I have. My parents went there so I follow closely.

They're baaaaaaaad.

Better than we are. They were a miracle play away from beating Florida at the swamp. They also beat a pretty decent Georgia Tech team. John Kelly would eat us alive.