Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Aubbie Arrest- SIAP

Started by sowmonella, August 26, 2016, 11:19:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog N Bama

Yawn. Life goes on at thug U under Mr. "Discipline"  ::)

jbcarol

Chris Low ‏@ClowESPN 13h13 hours ago Connecticut, USA

With latest arrest at Auburn, I can't remember a worse offseason for the SEC, everything that's gone down off the field across the league.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/JamesCrepea/status/769195430047576064

QuoteRoberts was arrested at 9:53 p.m. Wednesday night during a traffic stop at the intersection of Harmon Drive and E Veterans Blvd. in Auburn, according to the arrest report provided to AL.com, which lists the firearm in Roberts' possession without a permit as a handgun.

Auburn Police Capt. Lorenza Dorsey told AL.com Roberts was "a passenger in a vehicle and fled from officers during a traffic stop."

The Opelika native was then taken to the Lee County Detention Center, where he was booked at 10:40 p.m., according to Lee County Sheriff Jay Jones.

Roberts attributed his improvement over the course of last season to "things off the field" and being more dedicated to studying film. He had 26 tackles, including 21 in the final four games, and three pass breakups during his sophomore season.

"When I have bad things off the field then it doesn't work for me on the field," Roberts said earlier this month. "When I had to get things good off the field, it started to work good on the field. And just my film study. I started studying film, and like I said, most people when they're on second team or they ain't playing they just move to the back burner. I didn't have that mindset. I just had the mindset that I got to keep working and make it work when I get my chance, I got to make something of it."

Roberts is the fifth Auburn football player to be arrested this off-season, joining Byron Cowart, Carlton Davis, Ryan Davis and Jeremiah Dinson, who were all arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana during a traffic stop in late April. Malzahn has said those four players, none of whom have been available for interviews since their arrest, were disciplined but will not lose playing time due to their arrest. They are all due in court Sept. 1.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

AL.com sports ‏@aldotcomSports 6h6 hours ago

Auburn defensive back Stephen Roberts suspended for season opener with Clemson, possibly longer

King Kong

Quote from: jbcarol on August 30, 2016, 05:46:31 pm
AL.com sports ‏@aldotcomSports 6h6 hours ago

Auburn defensive back Stephen Roberts suspended for season opener with Clemson, possibly longer

Pretty harsh for Gus