Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Women's Golf ranked number 1

Started by Kevin, September 29, 2017, 06:56:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Jeff Long has now reached the pinnacle of his aims for the University of Arkansas.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

johnny cash

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on September 29, 2017, 06:59:27 pm
Jeff Long has now reached the pinnacle of his aims for the University of Arkansas.

kaki

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on September 29, 2017, 06:59:27 pm
seems pretty screwed up, taking pot shots even at success.  I know football is the bell cow, but cannot see justification for being snarky about success in other areas of the athletic department.  Believe his job is the entire athletic program.  Way to go ladies!

Kevin

long did not hire the coach.

so he gets no credit.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

kaki

Quote from: Kevin on September 30, 2017, 03:37:28 pm
long did not hire the coach.

so he gets no credit.
[/quote not from you, but I credit him, contrary to your opinion.

Kevin

HognitiveDissonance

WOW.

#1 is amazing, I had no idea.

Being ranked #1 in the country is a great thing and is to be celebrated, no matter which sport or how long it lasts. It just doesn't happen that often.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on October 04, 2017, 12:14:22 am
WOW.

#1 is amazing, I had no idea.

Being ranked #1 in the country is a great thing and is to be celebrated, no matter which sport or how long it lasts. It just doesn't happen that often.

Shauna has done a tremendous job and this team looks like a national contender.. Go Ladies.. WPS

HognitiveDissonance

They also won their next tournament by 12 strokes.

Will they stay #1? Will they win the big one, the NCAAs? Who knows, but this is clearly a contending team.