Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

any Panama City Beach Hogs on here watching the game tonight?

Started by Chief Mac, September 04, 2010, 01:56:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Mac

Looking for a place to watch it but if there isn't a place I'll just watch it online

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

kdgroves

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on September 04, 2010, 01:56:03 pm
Looking for a place to watch it but if there isn't a place I'll just watch it online

WPS

Chris
I'm in Destin, but not sure of anywhere in particular to see the game other than my house on ESPN3.  BTW, I'm active duty Air Force at Eglin.  One of the ER docs

porkinsons disease

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on September 04, 2010, 01:56:03 pm

WPS

Chris
Watching it online as well. Have a cookout to go to, but will duck out early.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

porkinsons disease

Quote from: porkinsons disease link=topic=359241.msg5354517#msg5354517
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Jphog

Chief Mac

Quote from: kdgroves on September 04, 2010, 02:19:35 pm
I'm in Destin, but not sure of anywhere in particular to see the game other than my house on ESPN3.  BTW, I'm active duty Air Force at Eglin.  One of the ER docs

I live in PCB but stationed at Eglin in the 33rd FW....gotta love the BRAC!!!

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!