Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fan day on the hill.

Started by flynhog, July 25, 2016, 04:41:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flynhog

Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Potbelly

Does anyone know what the line is like at the Junior Razorback entrance for fan day?  I have never taken my kids, and have always gotten there several hours early to wait in line.  My kids are now Junior Razorback members and I'm trying to figure out if we will have to wait in line as long, being that they open their gate 15 minutes earlier than opening the public gates.  Anyone had any experience with the Junior Razorback line? If so, how early should we get in line?

SamBuckhart

Quote from: Potbelly on July 26, 2016, 11:37:05 am
Does anyone know what the line is like at the Junior Razorback entrance for fan day?  I have never taken my kids, and have always gotten there several hours early to wait in line.  My kids are now Junior Razorback members and I'm trying to figure out if we will have to wait in line as long, being that they open their gate 15 minutes earlier than opening the public gates.  Anyone had any experience with the Junior Razorback line? If so, how early should we get in line?
We entered from the northeast last year and it moved pretty quick. Faster by 15 minutes than public.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

ricepig

Quote from: SamBuckhart on July 26, 2016, 01:57:25 pm
We entered from the northeast last year and it moved pretty quick. Faster by 15 minutes than public.

That's an eternity with kids!