Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deatrich Wise

Started by TheBigGriffkowski, July 25, 2016, 11:27:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigGriffkowski

Good article covering Arkansas's Deatrich Wise. Hopefully he has a big year for the Hogs.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/118665/for-arkansas-dl-deatrich-wise-third-down-is-his-time-to-shine

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hogs run wild

pass rushers have to make some noise this year. wise has the ability to be a Flowers kind of player.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

B501

cant wait, hopefully he has some new moves!

lahawg1

Quote from: b501 on July 25, 2016, 12:12:04 pm

How he didn't draw a personal foul I'll never know, yeah it was cool

King Kong

Because true Refs hated Johnny Manziel as Well

Vantage 8 dude

IMO Wise is yet another example of a very good high school player who for the most part didn't get the wide spread attention and super high star ratings upon entering our program. Then again, that's pretty much the modus operandi of the team that CBB recruits and builds. Kids who may be very solid but who for whatever reason(s) aren't drooled over by many of the bigger named programs.

flagstaffhog

Ready for some football!

Go HOGS Go
Go HOGS Go!

bennyl08

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 25, 2016, 01:02:03 pm
IMO Wise is yet another example of a very good high school player who for the most part didn't get the wide spread attention and super high star ratings upon entering our program. Then again, that's pretty much the modus operandi of the team that CBB recruits and builds. Kids who may be very solid but who for whatever reason(s) aren't drooled over by many of the bigger named programs.

He was a Petrino recruit. Part of a stellar DE class for us that included Winston, Wise Jr, Lewis, and Johnson.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

supersaint

Very Deatrichal
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.