Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fall Camp

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, July 25, 2016, 11:22:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

I've taken a pretty good summer break from "the" football. So I'm fairly far behind on roster, practice dates, ect.

Can y'all fill me in on what I might wanna know on Fall Camp?
This is my non-signature signature.

Hog_Swanson

Vacationing with Robert Shields???   ??? ??? ???
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Boardon Hamsay

Devil's Den is a good place to camp in the fall.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on July 25, 2016, 01:02:56 pm
Devil's Den is a good place to camp in the fall.

Ha :) Seriously though, the walk in campsites across Lee creek aren't bad if the creek isn't too high to wade. Sure beats the main sites across the way.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Großer Kriegschwein

I should have known where this was going.
This is my non-signature signature.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

ricepig

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on July 25, 2016, 07:18:42 pm
Link to updated roster via rice.  Not sure bout practice dates yet.

And according to Sprinkle at SEC Media Days, he weighs 252#, so those weights may not be correct. The players report August 3rd, first practice is the 4th.

FANONTHEHILL

For certain, the weights haven't been updated for returnees.  These numbers are from the beginning of summer camp. 
Team has one more workout tomorrow. (Tuesday the 26th)
Then report back on August 3rd.  First practice is the 4th.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015