Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McFadden stock goes back up

Started by Pig in the Pokey, July 23, 2016, 04:54:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

sickboy

Meh. From everything I've read it sounds like the woman is trying to set up Elliott. I honestly feel bad for the guy. Sounds like he went and put his you know what in crazy... which is rule #1.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: sickboy on July 23, 2016, 05:34:55 pm
Meh. From everything I've read it sounds like the woman is trying to set up Elliott. I honestly feel bad for the guy. Sounds like he went and put his you know what in crazy... which is rule #1.

Hopefully he'll learn to avoid the psychos

Sho Nuff

Pictures prove nothing.  Not saying it's the case here, but some are crazy enough to hurt themselves or have someone else do it to get that money.

onebadrubi

I have read about 10 words on this whole thing, but yall calling her a crazy...  Is there enough info out there to say that honestly?  I dont know?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 23, 2016, 07:25:37 pm
I have read about 10 words on this whole thing, but yall calling her a crazy...  Is there enough info out there to say that honestly?  I dont know?

Just that high ranking Cowboys sources say that Elliott has phone messages saved on his phone proving his ex-girlfriend is trying to set him up.

onebadrubi

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 23, 2016, 07:33:53 pm
Just that high ranking Cowboys sources say that Elliott has phone messages saved on his phone proving his ex-girlfriend is trying to set him up.

I am by no means a situational guy to come when needing to diffuse such a PR mess, but if it were me those texts would already be public by me so the public jury could start to make their decisions.  Right now she's the only one having her voice heard, from the 10 words I have read thus far.  I tend to just not pay much attention to these till later in their cycle.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 23, 2016, 07:47:57 pm
I am by no means a situational guy to come when needing to diffuse such a PR mess, but if it were me those texts would already be public by me so the public jury could start to make their decisions.  Right now she's the only one having her voice heard, from the 10 words I have read thus far.  I tend to just not pay much attention to these till later in their cycle.

I'm sure his lawyers are handling everything. Some of the Dallas reporters are acting like its no big deal so that's mainly why I am thinking his story is true. Seems like they know something.

clutch

That was my initial reaction as well. I don't really know why. Something just felt off about the whole situation to me. It will be interesting to see what details come out in the next few days. I hate to just write it off as no big deal because domestic abuse is a serious issue. Usually I immediately become suspicious of the male in the situation, but for some reason this time I felt like he might be getting set up.

Porked Tongue

EastexHawg

"Domestic violence" has now evolved to the point that grabbing a woman by the arm or wrist is enough to have people calling for a man's livelihood to be taken away.  I'm talking in general, not necessarily about anyone in this thread.

Roger Goodell would have given both my parents lifetime bans from the NFL.

pigture perfect

Almost nothing surprises me about the stupidity of rookie athletes. I'm not saying anything about quilt or innocence til the facts are in, but they can do stupid stuff to sabotage their careers many times.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

sickboy

Quote from: clutch on July 23, 2016, 09:47:54 pm
That was my initial reaction as well. I don't really know why. Something just felt off about the whole situation to me. It will be interesting to see what details come out in the next few days. I hate to just write it off as no big deal because domestic abuse is a serious issue. Usually I immediately become suspicious of the male in the situation, but for some reason this time I felt like he might be getting set up.

Agreed. I am 110% against domestic abuse and think there should be way harsher penalties for players who do this stuff.

However, I believe in what my rational mind tells me and my mind tells me there's is definitely something fishy going on here.

Elliott has witnesses corroborating that he didn't attack her and witnesses that saw the girl get into a physical altercation with another female at a bar. Couple that with the text that he says has her saying "I'm going to ruin you" if she breaks up with her... yeah... it ain't adding up to domestic violence for me at this point.

WooPig90

Just some lazy, money hungry, and jealous ex trying to ruin a poor guys career. She should get in trouble for this

Pig in the Pokey

that is rule #1
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ChitownHawg

Quote from: EastexHawg on July 23, 2016, 09:56:07 pm
"Domestic violence" has now evolved to the point that grabbing a woman by the arm or wrist is enough to have people calling for a man's livelihood to be taken away.  I'm talking in general, not necessarily about anyone in this thread.

Roger Goodell would have given both my parents lifetime bans from the NFL.

Grabbing someone is one thing - leaving bruises is another. No man should be leaving a woman bruised.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 23, 2016, 07:25:37 pm

The words HER and CRAZY kind of go together naturally sometimes................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: pigture perfect on July 23, 2016, 09:58:58 pm
Almost nothing surprises me about the stupidity of rookie athletes. I'm not saying anything about quilt or innocence til the facts are in, but they can do stupid stuff to sabotage their careers many times.

NM

EastexHawg

Quote from: ChitownHawg on July 24, 2016, 05:59:19 am
Grabbing someone is one thing - leaving bruises is another. No man should be leaving a woman bruised.

There is a difference between "shouldn't" and "we are going to fire him from his job for it".  Grabbing should be between the man and woman, not between them, the police, his employer, and the media.

Porked Tongue

ChitownHawg

Quote from: EastexHawg on July 24, 2016, 09:40:54 am
There is a difference between "shouldn't" and "we are going to fire him from his job for it".  Grabbing should be between the man and woman, not between them, the police, his employer, and the media.

As I said - grabbing is one thing and bruising is another. Sorry you cannot justify bruising a woman, so the police need to protect the woman.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

PorkRinds

Quote from: ChitownHawg on July 24, 2016, 11:15:34 am
As I said - grabbing is one thing and bruising is another. Sorry you cannot justify bruising a woman, so the police need to protect the woman.

Agreed.

HiggiePiggy

Are we going to pretend that women are fragile innocent flowers forever and continue to blame the man for every single problem a woman has?
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on July 24, 2016, 02:01:49 pm
Are we going to pretend that women are fragile innocent flowers forever and continue to blame the man for every single problem a woman has?
all I'm saying is, if he did THAT to her he should be suspended. If he didn't do that to her, she should be arrested.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 24, 2016, 02:07:23 pm
all I'm saying is, if he did THAT to her he should be suspended. If he didn't do that to her, she should be arrested.

So what if that was because she was physically attacking him and he was defending himself?  Should he just sit there and let her do whatever she wants to him? 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

gawntrail

Quote from: Porked Tongue on July 24, 2016, 09:44:47 am
Some people bruise easily.

"You might want to put some ice on that."

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on July 24, 2016, 03:00:54 pm
So what if that was because she was physically attacking him and he was defending himself?  Should he just sit there and let her do whatever she wants to him?
Of course, wth are you talking about? defending yourself against a lil woman? You are obviously not a fighter.

EastexHawg

I'm not justifying anything.  All I'm saying is that if the extent of the altercation is that he grabbed her by the wrist she should deal with it herself in whatever manner she thinks is appropriate.  Quit dating him. 

But, if that's all that happened there's nothing for the police to protect against.  If he keeps coming back to rough her up that's different.  But one grab of the wrist?  He probably benches three times her weight.  If he really wanted to hurt her she would have more than a bruise on her wrist.

Hawgar The Horrible

Let's summarize...

The cops didn't feel an arrest was warranted.
The "victim" didn't seek medical assistance.
The "victim" turns to social media to plead her case.

I think I saw a video of that chick in another thread about improving the Hog band.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: EastexHawg on July 24, 2016, 05:08:38 pm
I'm not justifying anything.  All I'm saying is that if the extent of the altercation is that he grabbed her by the wrist she should deal with it herself in whatever manner she thinks is appropriate.  Quit dating him. 

But, if that's all that happened there's nothing for the police to protect against.  If he keeps coming back to rough her up that's different.  But one grab of the wrist?  He probably benches three times her weight.  If he really wanted to hurt her she would have more than a bruise on her wrist.

You need to go back and look at the pics. She is bruised on the neck, wrist, forearm, and thigh.

EastexHawg

Quote from: ChitownHawg on July 24, 2016, 05:37:41 pm
You need to go back and look at the pics. She is bruised on the neck, wrist, forearm, and thigh.

She reported to the police that he grabbed her by the wrist.  Did she forget about all these other alleged injuries until she decided to post them online?

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: ChitownHawg on July 24, 2016, 05:37:41 pm

Please don't tell me you would provide those pics as evidence.

On my phone I have pics of my right eye taken several years ago. I was hammering a galvanized nail, didn't hit it square, and shards flew into my eye. Afterwards it was leaking fluid and I darned near lost it.

I could post those pictures right now and claim Chitown assaulted me last night.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

swineology

Dmac is toast

Motho used him up and then he went to Oakland

:'(

Pork Twain

Best to wait for all the facts to come out
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on July 24, 2016, 06:06:57 pm

On my phone I have pics of my right eye taken several years ago. I was hammering a galvanized nail, didn't hit it square, and shards flew into my eye. Afterwards it was leaking fluid and I darned near lost it.

I could post those pictures right now and claim Chitown assaulted me last night.
uh,. timestamp bro.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on July 24, 2016, 06:06:57 pm

Not the discussion Easttex and I are having. He is saying a bruise on the wrist is no reason to get the police involved. I simply said the pics show a lot more than that.

Guilty or not guilty is up to the police investigation and possibly the court.

DeltaBoy

Police cleared him just some silly bimbo looking for a payday.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.