Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorbacks Yeti Style Tumbler

Started by Sed76, July 17, 2016, 12:25:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on July 19, 2016, 07:11:36 pm
You don't like ice coffee?

Nope. Black & hot....no Starbucks nonsense either. Ordered a regular black coffee at Starbucks once, the tattooed millennial started laughing at me. I told him I'd go across the street to McD's and get a good cup of coffee and if lucky, they'll give me the Senior citizen discount, even though I'm technically not eligible.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PonderinHog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on July 19, 2016, 07:07:44 pm
Mine held ice for 10 hours before I dumped it out to fill with coffee this morning. After 2 hours this morning, coffee was almost too hot to drink. They have them at WM in Springdale.
I'm thinking about sueing them for false advertising.  They're supposed to keep hot things hot and cold things cold, right.  Well, I put a popsicle and some hot coffee in mine and it didn't work.  I demand a refund!   >:(

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on July 19, 2016, 07:25:59 pm
Nope. Black & hot....no Starbucks nonsense either. Ordered a regular black coffee at Starbucks once, the tattooed millennial started laughing at me. I told him I'd go across the street to McD's and get a good cup of coffee and if lucky, they'll give me the Senior citizen discount, even though I'm technically not eligible.

I haven't had 1/2 cup of black coffee I my entire life. It's like scotch, I didn't ever acquire the taste for it. Now, Diet Coke for caffeine, or a good bourbon, I acquired those.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 19, 2016, 07:39:31 pm
I'm thinking about sueing them for false advertising.  They're supposed to keep hot things hot and cold things cold, right.  Well, I put a popsicle and some hot coffee in mine and it didn't work.  I demand a refund!   >:(
I'm sure they've disclosed that somewhere in the fine print. As
we say in the banking business, "the large print giveth, the fine print taketh away"

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on July 19, 2016, 07:46:31 pm
I haven't had 1/2 cup of black coffee I my entire life. It's like scotch, I didn't ever acquire the taste for it. Now, Diet Coke for caffeine, or a good bourbon, I acquired those.

A good bourbon works in any occasion.

Hog N Bama

It ticks me off Walmart doesn't carry things online that they sell in the stores. Those of us out of state would like to buy one too. :'(

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: TDHawgs on July 17, 2016, 12:53:06 pm
Nice.. I've been buying the Ozark Trail cups from Wal Mart that are the exact same cup as Yeti.. actually Yeti is in a lawsuit with Wal Mart over it. 

http://magazine.promomarketing.com/article/yeti-coolers-is-suing-wal-mart-over-patent-infringement/

I'll have to check to see if I can find a Razorback one like that, would be awesome!

I have been trying to buy one of the Ozark trails cups and even on-line it says out of stock.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Hog N Bama on July 19, 2016, 08:56:54 pm
It ticks me off Walmart doesn't carry things online that they sell in the stores. Those of us out of state would like to buy one too. :'(
Check your PM

TX HOG

Quote from: Hog N Bama on July 19, 2016, 08:56:54 pm

Yeah. I looked online too

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Bebop on July 17, 2016, 12:37:44 pm
I can't wait to get back to Arkansas for stuff like this!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I'm hip. Everything here is TN,  UGa or Bama
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ricepig

DeWayne R

When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

gawntrail

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on July 19, 2016, 07:07:44 pm
Mine held ice for 10 hours before I dumped it out to fill with coffee this morning. After 2 hours this morning, coffee was almost too hot to drink. They have them at WM in Springdale.

71B or Elm Springs Rd?

I looked at Rogers Pleasant Crossing and blanked... 

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: gawntrail on July 20, 2016, 12:59:16 pm
71B or Elm Springs Rd?

I looked at Rogers Pleasant Crossing and blanked... 

Elm Springs Rd. In the Razorback section near the electronics section near the back of the store.

farmhawg

Quote from: ricepig on July 19, 2016, 07:46:31 pm
Only tastes needed.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

gawntrail

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on July 20, 2016, 04:12:20 pm
Elm Springs Rd. In the Razorback section near the electronics section near the back of the store.

Thank you.  On my list for tomorrow. Will cross the street and pick up a couple of nice stogies at Macadoodles for Trump's acceptance speech. 

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: gawntrail on July 20, 2016, 07:06:29 pm
Thank you.  On my list for tomorrow. Will cross the street and pick up a couple of nice stogies at Macadoodles for Trump's acceptance speech. 

Good plan...

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: Sed76 on July 17, 2016, 12:25:08 pm
Just wanted to let everyone know I found this Yeti clone cup at Walmart last night. It's held a cup full of ice since 9 last night and still going strong. It's $11.53 and would be great for tailgating on hot days.
Is this Ozark Trails brand? I can't tell by the picture.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

VirginiaHog

Quote from: Sho Nuff on July 18, 2016, 10:55:51 am
I just moved back to Arkansas 4 months ago after being in Albuquerque for the last 14 years.  It is glorious.  Nothing like being home.
Moving back in about a month from being in VA for 10 yrs. Cant wait.

SamBuckhart

My local WM had none. Would have bought several.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

sasnakrafan

Searched high and low (camping, home goods, up and down aisles, Razorback section) at the Walmart on Joyce/Mall location in Fayetteville. No double insulated tumblers to be found. Only place I didn't look was the garden section. Good luck Huntin'.

Dan42AR

I bought 2 at the Kelly Highway Walmart in Ft. Smith but they didn't have very many left.

George S. Pigton

neighborhood market on Weddington in Fayetteville has several
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: micali on July 17, 2016, 09:59:53 pm
The OT tumbler keeps my coffee warmer longer than the crap one I got from Starbucks. I love it.
use paper cups and drink faster
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

pigelow

morrilton walmart had several friday

Orlandoback

They are on walmart.com now for $14.97.  Search Arkansas Tumbler

Hogs run wild

the one in bryant had a whole shelf full of them for $9.74, i say had because i bought them all. that's about 100 of the cups and will be selling them on amazon for $30 a piece. i will add a hog logo, that i will not pay the university a trademark fee so don't even think about reporting me.

/sarcasm

for real though, they still had about a 100 cups in bryant walmart. fyi     ;D
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

VirginiaHog

MissippHog

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on July 20, 2016, 11:26:31 pm
Is this Ozark Trails brand? I can't tell by the picture.
Mine just arrived, says Boelter Brands.

Hog N Bama

This tumbler is great. I take it to the gym daily. I only have to put minimal ice in it. Always cold.  :razorback:

Buck Brewer

The Razorback Tumbler is made in a thirty oz. as well by the same company. Alumni Hall had them at 35 bucks.

Buck Brewer

Quote from: Hogs run wild on August 03, 2016, 10:48:26 am
the one in bryant had a whole shelf full of them for $9.74, i say had because i bought them all. that's about 100 of the cups and will be selling them on amazon for $30 a piece. i will add a hog logo, that i will not pay the university a trademark fee so don't even think about reporting me.

/sarcasm

for real though, they still had about a 100 cups in bryant walmart. fyi     ;D

I have seen the soft sided cooler Ozark Trail yeti/rtic knockoff sell for 200 bucks on Amazon, it's fifty bucks at the store if you can find them.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: GolfnHog on July 18, 2016, 02:21:05 pm
I left the Yeti pictured,  in my car last week when the temps were over 100. Got back in the car and the Yeti's outside was darned hot to the touch but the liquid was still cold!  If the Walmart version of the Yeti will hold ice in it while it sits in a hot car for 2 days then I'll buy a couple when I'm in AR.

Woodford is nice and doable, but I strongly advise trying Buffalo Trace............. smooth and smokey
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

razorbacker3