Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

08 ML Kill

Started by skcusnotsouh, April 14, 2009, 01:45:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

skcusnotsouh

Got him back last night. The wife sure is happy about the new addition to the wall decor  :-X

clifflee4mvp

nice tall symettrical rack!

he's a good one!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

SultanofSwine

Good lookin deer and mount, congrats!!

twistitup

I thought you were posting a pic of your '08 ML (mountain lion) kill....j/k

nice deer~
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

sirhog

Great buck! Congrats!

deshahawg

Nice buck.....I haven't killed one that big before.

Justifiable Hogicide

Double throat patch.
Nice buck.
Congrats.

Whiskey River

He had pictures of this deer 3 years in a row, which I thought was pretty cool...  8)
This species has amused itself to death...

gutshot

10/20/06
10/23/07
10/23/08

That's even cooler. 

SC Hogfan

Hard to shoot if he only moves at night, but good pics.  Looks like he gained a lot of mass in 3 yrs.  Well, 6:40 with a spotlight and you only have to wait a couple of hours to check him in. LOL
American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

deshahawg

NIce buck. that's interesting that he was so consistent being at the same place around the same date each year.

twistitup

Quote from: deshahawg on May 08, 2009, 05:00:04 pm
NIce buck. that's interesting that he was so consistent being at the same place around the same date each year.

I have been patterning a big one for 3 or so years. Only time I have seen him is when I accidentally jumped him in the afternoon about 3 weeks before bow season started last year. He uses the same area every fall. Every fall he rubs trees on the same trail, but I have not been able to get a shot at him. He may be nocturnal, but I am going to keep trying.

He is also very consistent year in / year out...but, I have not been in the right place at the right time.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

skcusnotsouh

It's pretty aggravating when you hunt a deer for 3 seasons and don't even get a glimpse of him.  But he finally slipped up and I was able to have some closure  ;D

pigture perfect

I'm envious. I admit it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"