Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cost Of Season Tickets?

Started by JusJim, November 10, 2006, 06:26:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JusJim

What does a PAIR of decent season tickets cost for AR games?

Arazorbackguy1

aren't all seson tickets decent? lol
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

The HogDog

Face value for the "normal" season tickets are $210 ea ($35 each game) = $420 for the pair.

PigSueE

If you're in the club level, they're higher. 

As my T-Shirt says: University of Arkansas... "Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get in Your Blood and Stay Forever..."

arkahuna

How much is it for the upper deck outdoor stadium seats and is a donation also required for them? Thanks for any nfo.

Reaganite

Quote from: arkahuna on November 10, 2006, 07:18:14 pm
How much is it for the upper deck outdoor stadium seats and is a donation also required for them? Thanks for any nfo.

Give 'till it hurts in the Spring then pray come August.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: arkahuna on November 10, 2006, 07:18:14 pm
not really...if you but the tickets, you will get in the upper deck....a friend of mine this year donated $500 and was still put in the upper deck...

I think you can get up there for a flat $35 per seat per game.

hope that helps.
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?