Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maybe Bert is already done and The Mullet has already accepted....

Started by Pig in the Pokey, September 29, 2017, 03:07:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

This would parallel the JLS year and Bert coaching his last year at Wisky knowing He Gone. Hell, Bert could take his golden handcuffs, spend a couple years with Briella and Jenn , and easily get a gig at ESPN/fox/CBS, etc.

The Grown-ass-man WITH a mullet ffs, at Arkansas. High scoring attack. And a fit....

Would get the hounds off of Jeffie for ~4 years minimum. He is a proactive guy.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

East Clintwood

You're going to offend the sensitives with your childish use of Bert's nickname.

I fully support this.

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

T. Boone and Mullet Man coexist but are not buds.  T. Boone is one of the few men who could afford to buy an NC.  If Mullet left, he might try by getting the best HC money could buy cause he could. 

But Mullet Man wouldn't make us happy.  He could do so much better than what we got, but he would still lose that one he shouldn't and we would not like that.

Come to think of it, TCU is not only OK, but now good an getting better, they have already had Us and Okie State make them look better than they were the day each of us played them.  Talk about an attitude builder, beating 2 teams so early that they likely were surprised to beat and beat soundly, wow.  But when you work hard, refuse to be denied and have fire in the belly, good things happen.

moses_007

King Kong

ricepig

Quote from: King Kong on September 29, 2017, 07:37:36 pm
Out of your mind if you think Gundy will take this job

We passed on him last time, so I doubt he is interested.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 29, 2017, 03:07:38 pm
This would parallel the JLS year and Bert coaching his last year at Wisky knowing He Gone. Hell, Bert could take his golden handcuffs, spend a couple years with Briella and Jenn , and easily get a gig at ESPN/fox/CBS, etc.

The Grown-ass-man WITH a mullet ffs, at Arkansas. High scoring attack. And a fit....

It would be one heck of a hire.  Gundy is just so clearly an Oklahoma guy to me, I don't see it being as great of a fit as mike leech, though.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 29, 2017, 03:07:38 pm

He used us before to get a better deal. He has a sweet set up at Oklahoma State. He loves his ranch (courtesy of T-Boone) and being able to take time to go hunting and fishing with his kids on that ranch. He has had some issues with his AD (Mike Holder) but before Gundy would be gone, Holder would be gone first. They love "the Mullet", "I'm a man, I'm 40", among the OSU boosters and fan base and Gundy likes where he is at, the whole experience. He isn't going to come to Arkansas and subject himself to the SEC West.
Go Hogs Go!