Retief Goosen
0 (0%)
Jim Furyk
1 (6.7%)
Other
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Hoop

The course looks tough, if you don't keep it in the fairway your sh*t out of luck. I'm going to go with Tiger. He's had some time to think and work on his game. If he can get his putter going and keep it in short grass, this major could be his. IMO.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

Patch

David Duval.

My vote goes to Phildo. Seems like since he got "over the hump" in majors, he's elevated his game to a new level. Tiger of course is always a contender, but who knows how this lay off has affected his game.

HogISH™

tiger woods.. made for tv storie is set up..

would love to see him and lefty on sunday toe to toe on the back nine...

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

cadensdad

Quote from: HogISH™ on June 14, 2006, 07:07:53 am

HogISH
That would be the Shiznit

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Tiger, first tourney after his pops passes away, Wins on Father's Day.  It could happen..........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

oldbear

cadensdad

Quote from: cadensdad on June 14, 2006, 11:06:24 am
Quote from: HogISH™ on June 14, 2006, 07:07:53 am

HogISH
That would be the Shiznit
i dont think we have a chance for the story book ending this year...Tiger is getting taken to school by this course....along with almost everyone else

HogISH™

won't even make the cut....

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

firehogs

Tiger it seems designs his whole year and career around majors, and he knows the majors is where folks remember you, I guess. He has his goals set and not knocking the guy at all. But I can't see him coming out up top on this one, I think he will be close, but boy you got to wonder how much mental strain he has about his dad. It would make for a story book, but there is some serious hitters looking for some metal.  Any of those guys in that poll has a shot. If it was Tiger, man I give the guy credit, 2nd best golfer I ever saw play,  behind Jack.
GO ADHA!
GO HOGS!

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: Tomcat on June 19, 2006, 08:30:18 am
I'm going to say 'Other'...  :P

Kinda went out on a limb for that one didn't ya Tomcat?  LMAO

Posted today at 8:30:18

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

HamShank

With Phil making the choices he did yesterday, I hate to say it, but he deserved to lose.  Where's the shame in a 3-wood or hybrid, or hell, even 3-iron off the tee on some of the tightest holes in golf when you've got two shots on the field?  ...Will he ever have another chance at a Grand Slam, or even a Mickelslam?  I say 'not' because Tiger is going to come back with a vengeance...and soon.

Thunderhog Jr

You know, that's what I couldn't understand,  those were tight landing areas and everybody was hitting through the fairway into that rough,  you'd think they would have played a shot to stay in the short grass.  With the short game most pro golfers have I would have thought you could even play for on close in three and put for par.

Hoop

What I don't understand is how Colin Montgomerie blew his chance to win, after he drove it down the middle. He had 171 yards to the hole and he comes short right in the rough. Just get the damn ball on the green and two putt for par or at worst get a bogey and go to a playoff. I have to say I was kinda pulling for Monty. I don't know why, maybe I felt sorry for him.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

Hawg414

Quote from: Bania on June 19, 2006, 08:41:46 pm
What I don't understand is how Colin Montgomerie blew his chance to win, after he drove it down the middle. He had 171 yards to the hole and he comes short right in the rough. Just get the damn ball on the green and two putt for par or at worst get a bogey and go to a playoff. I have to say I was kinda pulling for Monty. I don't know why, maybe I felt sorry for him.

yeah, i think monty blew that one moreso than mickelson did... bc mickelson was in nothing but trouble the last 2 holes... whereas monty was in position for what would 90% of the time be an easy par.  and even with missing on his approach... if he doesnt run that first putt 15 feet by..and instead leaves it where he can make the comebacker, then he still is in the playoff. 

just bad bad bad all the way around.  the three guys i was rooting for - monty, mick and furyk - all finish 2nd.  and all 3 of them blew their chance.  hat's off to ogylvie(?)... he chipped it in on 17 when he virtually had to.. and he made an incredible up-and-down on 18, which the tv cameras didnt do it justice as to how difficult it was.  and even then, he himself thought he was doing all that for 2nd place.

Boarcephus

Easier said than done. I've never played a sport that gets to your nerves moreso than golf.   Maybe it has to do with it being so quiet or that fact that it' totally just you on your own, but for whatever reason, golf can literally pound on your nerves when the stakes get higher.  Some handle it better than others.  Woods is great at it, Davis Love III is so so, etc.  On the driving range, Monty puts that 171 yard on the green probably 90% of the time but when contending in a major on the last hole and you have to nail it, different deal.   

One other thing I noticed....Phil is taking on a Daly like physique.  Bet Phil has put on 30 pounds.  He just clumps around the course.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hoop

Quote from: Boarcephus on June 20, 2006, 06:35:06 am

Easier said than done. I've never played a sport that gets to your nerves moreso than golf.   Maybe it has to do with it being so quiet or that fact that it' totally just you on your own, but for whatever reason, golf can literally pound on your nerves when the stakes get higher.  Some handle it better than others.  Woods is great at it, Davis Love III is so so, etc.  On the driving range, Monty puts that 171 yard on the green probably 90% of the time but when contending in a major on the last hole and you have to nail it, different deal.  

One other thing I noticed....Phil is taking on a Daly like physique.  Bet Phil has put on 30 pounds.  He just clumps around the course.
Heres a question. Who has bigger tits Phil or Monty? :D

Thunderhog Jr

LMAO!