Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did they open a chapter of the First Tee in Fayetteville?

Started by Boarcephus, May 22, 2006, 11:41:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

Trying to come up with a phone number to contact them.  Does anyone have that number by chance?

Just got back from Sandestin yesterday and while I was there I found a few golf balls.  Need to make a donation.  Not sure I need all 600+ I found.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

silverhawg

they are working on it, here in Fort Smith..they are open & ready to help...you can call 1st tee ft smith at 479-648--9833, they can help you with info....

Boarcephus

Quote from: silverhawg on May 22, 2006, 11:44:00 am
they are working on it, here in Fort Smith..they are open & ready to help...you can call 1st tee ft smith at 479-648--9833, they can help you with info....

I appreciate it.  I need to get rid of some balls, I enjoy finding them but it's time to get rid of the ones I don't want.  I know someone who contacted the First Tee in Ft. Smith and donated several dozen and got a tax writeoff of about $8 a dozen plus First Tee needs the balls.  Win/Win deal if you ask me. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

silverhawg

it is a terrific place, not just for the kids..our facility here in ft smith has 9 holes , that adults can play..( good for short game) & one of the best driving ranges in the area, plus the people that work the 1st tee are great!...

Boarcephus

I called the Ft. Smith number and they gave me the Bentonville contact.  Interesting, both locations have all the balls they need.   Shame, never thought it would be a problem giving them away.  Guess I'll take these suckers down to texas and let my son's bunch go through them.

Thanks for your help.

HogISH™

if you can't get rid of the i will take them.. i hit them into the woods in my back yard.

usually go to play-it-agian sports and but and their duds.. about 10 cents per ball.. easier than going to the range and cheaper over the long haul... when twins were little use to pay them a nickle for each one the found.. like easter all summer..

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

silverhawg

the ft smith first tee just got all of the balls from the nationwide tour, & they are limited in storage space, who did you talk to?