Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt is the man..Right?

Started by wallyg22, January 15, 2007, 08:29:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyg22

Come on guys..We're building a fence here. Hold the rope. Climb the ladder together. And yes, this car will run. But it is sold as is..As it is, he won 10 games and still f-up a chance at the national title game. How hard is it to teach a QB to check off. How hard is it to run deep posts and seem routes. How hard is it to throw to someone else that is not triple covered. Use Monk as a decoy. Anyone here play madden? If you do, i'm sure you know how to split safeties, draw 1on1 coverage. MM sucks! CD sucks! MM's mom sucks..whoops, my bad.
We need warriors who care about winning, not themselves and catching 60 balls. DW is an idiot. Why would you come to Ar to catch passes if your 6'1". Sure, he run by high school players, but not here guy. Not at USC either, Get into acting, you have a better chance of doing something. I said it last year, and I'll say it again, we need teachers, not car salesmen. We need Coaches, not evanglists. So one who gets in your a$$ when you screw up or show up your state. Hey, anyone remember the last time a team punted to us and you weren't scared sh%tless..Not me. Anyone remember the last time we through a pass beyond a 5yd route, when we needed 10yds. Do they really evaluate the program at the end of the year? Who does it, HDN's nephew? I love the Hogs, but our problems are to obvious. And they have been for a long time. I just hate wasting RUN-DMC, Peyton, Felix, and Monk with a nuse around HDN's neck..Choking us out of a chance that comes around every 40yrs!!!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: wallyg22 on January 15, 2007, 08:29:46 pm
Come on guys..We're building a fence here. Hold the rope. Climb the ladder together. And yes, this car will run. But it is sold as is..As it is, he won 10 games and still f-up a chance at the national title game. How hard is it to teach a QB to check off. How hard is it to run deep posts and seem routes. How hard is it to throw to someone else that is not triple covered. Use Monk as a decoy. Anyone here play madden? If you do, i'm sure you know how to split safeties, draw 1on1 coverage. MM sucks! CD sucks! MM's mom sucks..whoops, my bad.
We need warriors who care about winning, not themselves and catching 60 balls. DW is an idiot. Why would you come to Ar to catch passes if your 6'1". Sure, he run by high school players, but not here guy. Not at USC either, Get into acting, you have a better chance of doing something. I said it last year, and I'll say it again, we need teachers, not car salesmen. We need Coaches, not evanglists. So one who gets in your a$$ when you screw up or show up your state. Hey, anyone remember the last time a team punted to us and you weren't scared sh%tless..Not me. Anyone remember the last time we through a pass beyond a 5yd route, when we needed 10yds. Do they really evaluate the program at the end of the year? Who does it, HDN's nephew? I love the Hogs, but our problems are to obvious. And they have been for a long time. I just hate wasting RUN-DMC, Peyton, Felix, and Monk with a nuse around HDN's neck..Choking us out of a chance that comes around every 40yrs!!!

Gee Wally, welcome to the board, but I have got news for you...........I can remember seeing DW down the sideline, wide open, all by himself, several times against vaunted USC........but it was HDN who was telling the QB where to throw instead of actually checking off on receivers. And another thing...if DW was so bad, how does he wind up at USC? Oh, that's right, probably all the way to USC to be on the scout team? You need to rethink this. And the only thing that is wasting this program away and destroying chances for championships, is good ol HDN himself.

Just my take.
Go Hogs Go!

blue

Jeepers wally, your really giving em the business.

wallyg22

Exactly, you strengthened my point. i guess i should note that i'm being sarcastic. lol i want HDN gone also. He limits what we can do

TransAmHawg

It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg