Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grant Gunnell

Started by bigpigpimpin, December 06, 2017, 08:17:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

Is the #2 (#1 in one publication ) 2019 high school quarterback in the nation. His Grandfather was a hog. Played on the 1964 National championship team. Both of his parents graduated from Arkansas. He self proclaims he grew up a hog fan.

But....the previous staff somehow or someway didn't heavily recruit him. Thus, he committed to the Aggies. This is unacceptable! 

Today, just hours on the job, one of Coach Morris first actions as a head coach was to offer him a scholarship. The kid said he would reevaluate his decision in the offseason.

Let's do our job hog fans and enc our age this young man to come home. Woo pig!

@grantgunnell7

theFlyingHog

Oh no not the Twitter insanity.  :-[

ricepig

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on December 06, 2017, 08:17:29 pm
Is the #2 (#1 in one publication ) 2019 high school quarterback in the nation. His Grandfather was a hog. Played on the 1964 National championship team. Both of his parents graduated from Arkansas. He self proclaims he grew up a hog fan.

But....the previous staff somehow or someway didn't heavily recruit him. Thus, he committed to the Aggies. This is unacceptable! 

Today, just hours on the job, one of Coach Morris first actions as a head coach was to offer him a scholarship. The kid said he would reevaluate his decision in the offseason.

@grantgunnell7

Lol, he's had an Arkansas scholarship for a long time, and we tried very hard to get him to commit, but don't let facts get in the way.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: ricepig on December 06, 2017, 08:22:02 pm
Lol, he's had an Arkansas scholarship for a long time, and we tried very hard to get him to commit, but don't let facts get in the way.

Dominicanhog

one of Coach Morris first actions as a head coach was to offer him a scholarship. T

I thought he had an offer and we tried to recruit him hard..

Never mind.. someone beat me to it..

rljjr

Well, if he's re-evaluating there's a chance. So good for us and CCM.

nightrider388

Here goes that coming home stuff again. We already know how that works out.

Augustus

@grantgunnell7

Let me be the first (but hopefully not the last) to say...

DO. NOT. TWEET. HIGH. SCHOOL. PLAYERS.

It's creepy, and it's stupid.

And... in most cases, it's technically an NCAA violation.

Instead... just let our Coach do his job. Ya know... the guy was hired for a reason, after all. There's nothing you're ever going to say that would ever convince a high school kid to come be a Razorback.

silverandbluedc

Also offered 4 star Oklahoma commit Jaquayln Crawford on day 1. Not sure if he flips him, but I love the idea that CCM is hitting the trail hard.

soooieman

Quote from: ricepig on December 06, 2017, 08:22:02 pm
How long will you be negative about this hire?

theFlyingHog

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on December 06, 2017, 08:21:35 pm
Everybody tweets now. Get on board or get left lol
I do have an account but it's a fake name and fake pic so I can say what I want without work finding out.

ricepig

Quote from: soooieman on December 06, 2017, 08:44:56 pm
How long will you be negative about this hire?

Negative, I haven't said a negative word, lol.

HOGINTENNESSEE

@grantgunnell7

Gunnell was offer by the previous staff a long time ago. They recruited him hard

His brother plays for A&M

Smallie Bigs

Watchdog defending all things Razorback.

AirWarren

Quote from: Augustus on December 06, 2017, 08:31:43 pm
Let me be the first (but hopefully not the last) to say...

DO. NOT. TWEET. HIGH. SCHOOL. PLAYERS.

It's creepy, and it's stupid.

And... in most cases, it's technically an NCAA violation.

Instead... just let our Coach do his job. Ya know... the guy was hired for a reason, after all. There's nothing you're ever going to say that would ever convince a high school kid to come be a Razorback.

YES!!!!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 06, 2017, 09:11:59 pm
Gunnell was offer by the previous staff a long time ago. They recruited him hard

His brother plays for A&M

He and the brother would have a year together, correct?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 06, 2017, 09:15:48 pm
He and the brother would have a year together, correct?

His brother will be a RS FR next year

Dominicanhog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 06, 2017, 09:30:53 pm
His brother will be a RS FR next year

Ok, thought he was a fresh this year..

hogfooey

I'm pretty sure his brother was on video flipping off the Aggie fans going into halftime in a game this year.  Maybe his brother want to leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaXrpwSTDSw
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!