Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Venables

Started by TuckFexas81, December 06, 2017, 06:37:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TuckFexas81

Is there any new info on Venables coming as DC?

leroyhawg

God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

TuckFexas81

Quote from: leroyhawg on December 06, 2017, 06:38:29 pm
Million to 1

I know it's a pipe dream and will not happen IMO, just curious.

King Kong

David†

About as much chance as Frank Beamer coaching our special teams.

Captain Hamerica

lumphog

jackflash

for me their a chance until tell us no. If him and Morris are friends he won't drag this out we will know soon

1.7 to 1 odds. Did not know he was making  that much as a DC.

Kingfish

Million to 1

From the way he talked about his friend the other day, I would think there is a little better chance than that but, not by much.  The ONLY thing that would make it any better odds is IF Venables is someone that doesn't desire the headaches involved with head coaching.  But who knows for reals...

PorkSoda

Quote from: King Kong on December 06, 2017, 06:40:44 pm
So you are saying there is a chance
at least that is what morris said in the interview to get the job.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

jackflash

If he wants a challenge to build a defense Arkansas the place

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: TuckFexas81 on December 06, 2017, 06:37:25 pm
Of course you would ask this and think it likely. This is the stupidest rumor to ever hit this state, other than Gus coming to be the HC, and you think it may happen. how can anyone be this gullible?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

King Kong

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 06, 2017, 07:49:14 pm

I was trying to reference Dumb and Dumber

David†

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 06, 2017, 10:09:10 pm
Of course you would ask this and think it likely. This is the stupidest rumor to ever hit this state, other than Gus coming to be the HC, and you think it may happen. how can anyone be this gullible?

How can you be such a dick all the time?

jkstock04

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 06, 2017, 10:09:10 pm
Speaking of which, does anyone know where or why this rumor got started and was so loud? Otis Kirk?

This seems like a bigger long shot than Malzahn to me.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

LRHawg

It's ok, we can always fall back on Wade Phillips.

jkstock04

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 06, 2017, 07:49:14 pm
Any truth or way to substantiate this?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hoggish1

Million to 1

and ^ from a poster who buys multiple lottery tickets per week.  Right? LMAO

jartiam808

dfwalumdad

Quote from: TuckFexas81 on December 06, 2017, 06:37:25 pm

here perhaps i can help, when i was 5 my parents planned to leave me with my grandparents for a week. this was 1966 and we lived in hope and my grandparents in little rock. hoping to avoid a temper tantrum, my parents told me that hey were simply going to mass at good council and would be back to pick me up.

i sat eagerly by the window waiting for my sisters and parents to return from mass.

45 minutes into this ordeal my grandmother started laughing at me waiting by the window. she said, and i quote, "honey your parents aren't coming back for you...hahahahahahahaha!"

that's what's happened here. honey venables was never in play for us......hahahahaahahahahaha!

you got played sucka!

nwahogs

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: dfwalumdad on December 06, 2017, 10:28:40 pm
here perhaps i can help, when i was 5 my parents planned to leave me with my grandparents for a week. this was 1966 and we lived in hope and my grandparents in little rock. hoping to avoid a temper tantrum, my parents told me that hey were simply going to mass at good council and would be back to pick me up.

i sat eagerly by the window waiting for my sisters and parents to return from mass.

45 minutes into this ordeal my grandmother started laughing at me waiting by the window. she said, and i quote, "honey your parents aren't coming back for you...hahahahahahahaha!"

that's what's happened here. honey venables was never in play for us......hahahahaahahahahaha!

you got played sucka!
This is very humorous.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

nwahogs

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 06, 2017, 10:11:11 pm
Speaking of which, does anyone know where or why this rumor got started and was so loud? Otis Kirk?

This seems like a bigger long shot than Malzahn to me.

Sexton