Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body by ?

Started by TheEnemy, December 06, 2017, 03:59:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEnemy

Hopefully we can go get a really good strength and conditioning coach who will get us faster and more explosive

Any ideas who we might go after or will we get SMUs

_Hamlet_

YES! I am a huge hater of Herb. Brother is a waste of time and money.

_Hamlet_

Have they announced what will happen with the assistant coaches yet?

Uncommon

Tusks

info is trickling out.

nothing on strength yet.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

RideTillIDieHawg

Cambridge Hog

HawgHeadCheese

I remember when y'all was in love with Herb.

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

HogShat

Guess I'll have to change my avatar...

247Hog

I'd take Bodies by Roseanne before Bodies by Herb.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

MTBrookHog

I want our freaks to come out on Saturday's in the fall.

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Flrazrback

Sideline coolers are now stocked with Red Bull instead of Water... GO HOGS

woodrow hog call

I'm sure Herb could do a fine job if he was instructed on exactly what type of body we want now.
When you have a boss, you are required to provide the results your boss is asking for.

I say keep Herb and tell him we want the best conditioned, leanest, strongest,  fastest, quickest, and toughest bunch of hogs, anywhere this side of the Navy Seals. Pay him an extra bonus, based on total weight lost by the team in the next 90 days.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Hog N Bama

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on December 06, 2017, 04:02:43 pm
I remember when y'all was in love with Herb.
yes till broken foot became. Broken record !!

CountryHam

I'd like to see them be trained like those guys on American Ninja Warriors.  Fast and strong 💪

porkbellys

through in some gracie jujitsu, judo or some martial art. especially OL and DL. Footwork and weight transfer. call me crazy.
No offence to Richard but don't be a Dick.

apcapri

Just buy them all Tapout shirts and they'll be good to go.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I would definitely get with the Upper Classmen and give them a list of recommended running to start tomorrow... If they want to, that is. ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

LumberBacks

Maybe now the players won't have to do one-legged squats with max weight on the 50 yard line at midnight, and  the Team Podiatrist's salary can be used to up the antie for an awesome D.C.!

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

jgphillips3

I want to see a shift away from "transformation" to "optimization".  The player needs to become the best they can be within their natural makeup rather than transformed into a type.

Flrazrback

devildoghawg

Quote from: woodrow hog call on December 06, 2017, 05:20:59 pm
I'm sure Herb could do a fine job if he was instructed on exactly what type of body we want now.o
When you have a boss, you are required to provide the results your boss is asking for.

I say keep Herb and tell him we want the best conditioned, leanest, strongest,  fastest, quickest, and toughest bunch of hogs, anywhere this side of the Navy Seals. Pay him an extra bonus, based on total weight lost by the team in the next 90 days.

Weight loss is not important, fat lost is. We need to be focused on our boys getting all them Jelly donuts out of their diet and adding lean, explosive mass.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: TheEnemy on December 06, 2017, 03:59:23 pm
Hopefully we can go get a really good strength and conditioning coach who will get us faster and more explosive

Any ideas who we might go after or will we get SMUs

We need a whole new strength staff. IMO maybe the weakest part of this team.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: devildoghawg on December 06, 2017, 07:35:43 pm
Weight loss is not important, fat lost is. We need to be focused on our boys getting all them Jelly donuts out of their diet and adding lean, explosive mass.

Need more raw power period on the inside of the lines.

PORKULATOR

The Flash
I'm in favor of training em fast
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

hawgmasta

Quote from: apcapri on December 06, 2017, 05:39:30 pm
Just buy them all Tapout shirts and they'll be good to go.

Lol

Augustus

I'm sure Herb could do a fine job if he was instructed on exactly what type of body we want now.

I say keep Herb and tell him we want the best conditioned, leanest, strongest,  fastest, quickest, and toughest bunch of hogs

Ok... but you can't have all of them.

It's like any business wanting something "at a low price, but high quality, and have it fast"... only 2 of those 3 options can be chosen, at any given time.

You want leanest? You're going to give up strongest. 

You want strongest? You're going to give up leanest, fastest, quickest, most agile.

Toughest? That's mentality.

And... LOLOLOL

Pay him an extra bonus, based on total weight lost by the team in the next 90 days.

Again, you contradict yourself. Muscle weighs more than fat. So they could bulk up... which may or may not be a good thing (again, see muscle mass vs agility/flexibility)... and lose fat mass... but not hit your idiot goal set for them.

Or... they could go on a ration diet... lose a ton of pounds & be skinny as rails for the 1st game. And, the Strength & Conditioning coach would get his bonus.

Your post is the reason why fans aren't, and shouldn't be, included in employment decisions of something... they have no idea what they're talking about.

Laughing Hog

Next to a Venables type DC hire, this position should be the 3rd most important one on the coaching hierarchy
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Svrdhd

I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Flrazrback on December 06, 2017, 04:09:18 pm

Red Bull and creatine.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

The Kig

Poker Porker

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Augustus on December 06, 2017, 08:23:38 pm
I say keep Herb and tell him we want the best conditioned, leanest, strongest,  fastest, quickest, and toughest bunch of hogs

Ok... but you can't have all of them.

It's like any business wanting something "at a low price, but high quality, and have it fast"... only 2 of those 3 options can be chosen, at any given time.

You want leanest? You're going to give up strongest. 

You want strongest? You're going to give up leanest, fastest, quickest, most agile.

Toughest? That's mentality.

And... LOLOLOL

Pay him an extra bonus, based on total weight lost by the team in the next 90 days.

Again, you contradict yourself. Muscle weighs more than fat. So they could bulk up... which may or may not be a good thing (again, see muscle mass vs agility/flexibility)... and lose fat mass... but not hit your idiot goal set for them.

Or... they could go on a ration diet... lose a ton of pounds & be skinny as rails for the 1st game. And, the Strength & Conditioning coach would get his bonus.

Your post is the reason why fans aren't, and shouldn't be, included in employment decisions of something... they have no idea what they're talking about.

The Augustus I rode with had quite a bit better sense of humor than you, but you just carry on.

farmhawg

Clean House.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Augustus

Quote from: woodrow hog call on December 06, 2017, 08:43:57 pm

The Augustus I rode with had quite a bit better sense of humor than you, but you just carry on.

Well, Woodrow... one thing we never put up with is a surly poster.  And as you can see, we still don't.

berryhog

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Augustus on December 06, 2017, 08:58:10 pm
Well, Woodrow... one thing we never put up with is a surly poster.  And as you can see, we still don't.

Haha nice, very good.

lasthog