Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A&M continues to make case for most epic SEC collapse

Started by Breems, January 13, 2018, 08:31:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Breems

In case you haven't been paying attention, Texas A&M has started conference play 0-5. They've played a tougher conference schedule than us and have been missing players, but I believe they're at full strength now. Their next 2 games are very winnable and might get them back on track. Meanwhile, we head into a pretty rough 6-game stretch. Should be interesting to see which team can fix their problems, because the top half of the SEC looks poised to steal our tournament bids.

Oh, and their fans want to fire Kennedy, of course. I doubt our fans would disagree.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Adam Stokes

They could likely make the tournament with a 8-10 mark in conference since their OOC was so good, (OOC RPI 4, OOC SOS 12.) If they somehow beat Kansas on the road in two weeks they could even go 7-11 in conference and likely make it. They only lost their last two games by 1 point a piece, so it looks like they've gotten things back on tract for the most part, just not in the win column. If they can beat LSU on the road I could see them winning their next five in conference.

batmanfan

Kennedy has never been much of a coach there.  Been great at recruiting though.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

HogBreath

Quote from: batmanfan on January 13, 2018, 09:58:25 pm
Kennedy has never been much of a coach there.  Been great at recruiting though.
Well, it could be worse, they could be stuck with an iconic figure who can't coach or recruit a lick.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HogBreath on January 13, 2018, 10:09:19 pm
Well, it could be worse, they could be stuck with an iconic figure who can't coach or recruit a lick.
it shouldn't be hard to recruit in the heart of Texas
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogBreath

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 13, 2018, 10:46:35 pm
it shouldn't be hard to recruit in the heart of Texas
Is Oil City, LA in the heart of Texas?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

lynbug

Quote from: Breems on January 13, 2018, 08:31:04 pm
In case you haven't been paying attention, Texas A&M has started conference play 0-5. They've played a tougher conference schedule than us and have been missing players, but I believe they're at full strength now. Their next 2 games are very winnable and might get them back on track. Meanwhile, we head into a pretty rough 6-game stretch. Should be interesting to see which team can fix their problems, because the top half of the SEC looks poised to steal our tournament bids.

Oh, and their fans want to fire Kennedy, of course. I doubt our fans would disagree.
Yes, their woes seem much worse than ours.  I'm beginning to think that either the SEC..top to bottom...is much more balanced this year.  Or, we're living in some type of bizarro basketball world (yes, I'm a Seinfeld fan). lol