Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zimba & Auburn

Started by Gman, September 18, 2006, 09:13:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman

My girl told me Zimba was sporting a new Auburn pullover at school today.  Anything new on him?

LAHOGG

Is giving somebody a pullover a infraction? ;)

Love those Hogs

If he purchased the pullover it's not.
Hogs 4 Life!

HogFaninGA

If that is true, it speaks volumes on his intentions.

Hawgballz

and during the summer he wore ND shirts to Arkansas workouts, so I don't believe the clothing he wears is the final say.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

hogfansrule

I have a friend that is good friends with Zimba and he told me is proably going to Auburn.

Hawgballz

Quote from: hogfansrule on September 19, 2006, 12:32:48 pm
I have a friend that is good friends with Zimba and he told me is proably going to Auburn.

If you had such a great source, then I would think you would know how to spell his name correctly.

HogFaninGA

Sao Ming

Next time, ask Susie to find her camera phone in her little napsack and snap him in the gear.  Until then, stop fanning.  We can't take it.

Mike_P

Didn't Zimba "hang" around with Tarzan?

Adam Stokes

Mitch was sporting Norte Dame gear while he was still a hog commit, I don't think it accounts to much, other than the fact that Auburn is one of the top two teams on his list.  I don't think we'd think of him as a solid commit if he wore an arkansas pullover.

LL COOL HOG

Zimda?  You mean Simba the Lion King right.

Deuce Pigelow

and I heard Damian was wearing Gator stuff all last year.

He sure looks good in a Hog uniform though.

killamon

damien and ben were doing gator chomps last year after they scored TDs

The_Bionic_Pig

Mr. Ziemba & Mr. Burns are waiting to see how much success we have this season against SEC opponnents that's about it.   Give it 2-3 weeks and I think you've got your men.  ;)  (Given that we get a few W's of course.)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TX HOG

We've got to get these two kids

mbgrulz

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on September 19, 2006, 07:51:01 pm
Mr. Ziemba & Mr. Burns are waiting to see how much success we have this season against SEC opponnents that's about it.   Give it 2-3 weeks and I think you've got your men.  ;)  (Given that we get a few W's of course.)
i hope you're right. all ive heard is doom and gloom lately. if after auburn we are 3-2, is that good enough?

mj4president

Sorry, guys I just dont see them going to the Razorbacks. Look at the how the tigers are doing. Also we have no chance with Burns. The qb in the future (and now)will be Mitch. I would love to see Kodi wearing the red and white but coming to Arkansas would not be good for him.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

mbgrulz

Quote from: mj4president on September 24, 2006, 10:22:14 pm
Sorry, guys I just dont see them going to the Razorbacks. Look at the how the tigers are doing. Also we have no chance with Burns. The qb in the future (and now)will be Mitch. I would love to see Kodi wearing the red and white but coming to Arkansas would not be good for him.
i just think that is an unfounded statement.

Hawgballz

The hogs must be winning you over, because it was only a week or 2 ago that you were stating it as fact that they would not be coming to Arkansas.

Cresthog

Weren't you the same guy who told us all that Ziemba will be a hog no matter what?

fullfan

I have heard from more than one person that Tommy Tuberville was at the Northside game Friday to watch Kodi Burns.  Can anyone verify?

I don't think we will like the way the "dominoes" fall this year, but hope I am wrong.

pork and mindy

That makes perfect sense! Obviously, Auburn won't have ANY competition at the QB position. And he'll be farther from home.

And I seriously doubt Tuberville himself was in Arkansas Friday night with a game on Saturday.

devils69

September 25, 2006, 10:43:48 am #23 Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 10:48:06 am by devils69
Tommy was in attendance at the Northside/Fayetteville game Friday night along with another coach who I was told was the OL coach.  They didn't stay for much of the game but did make their appearance.  After Northside's first possession in which Kodi handed off twice and threw one incompletion, they headed up to Rogers to see Ziemba.  With the weather situation, I'm not sure if they even saw LZ play a down or not.

When you are playing a powerhouse like Buffalo, that's pretty much the same as a bye week I guess...

Quote from: pork and mindy on September 25, 2006, 10:24:17 am

Quote from: fullfan on September 25, 2006, 10:07:11 am
I have heard from more than one person that Tommy Tuberville was at the Northside game Friday to watch Kodi Burns.  Can anyone verify?

And I seriously doubt Tuberville himself was in Arkansas Friday night with a game on Saturday.

Hawgballz

Quote from: pork and mindy on September 25, 2006, 10:24:17 am

That makes perfect sense! Obviously, Auburn won't have ANY competition at the QB position. And he'll be farther from home.

I would consider 2 year starter Brandon Cox the favorite to start next year (his senior season) at Auburn and they still have 2 highly recruited would be Juniors & 2 highly recruited would be Sophomores.  Also don't forget the have already received a commitment from at least 1 highly recruited dual-threat (just like Kodi) QB for the class.  All in all I would say that he will have plenty of competition at Auburn.  Be patient and lets worry about winning some games and it will all come together.

pork and mindy

That's interesting. Tubby had a busy weekend.

roothog

If competition for the job is a factor in determining whether a recruit goes or doesn't go to a particular school then he's not living in the real world. Any major college school they choose to attend will all have highly regarded recruits on campus or coming in at their position. Maybe not Parade Mag players of the year but still very high recruits.
WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIEEE

Hawgballz

Quote from: roothog on September 25, 2006, 12:59:15 pm
If competition for the job is a factor in determining whether a recruit goes or doesn't go to a particular school then he's not living in the real world. Any major college school they choose to attend will all have highly regarded recruits on campus or coming in at their position. Maybe not Parade Mag players of the year but still very high recruits.

Competition is not a problem for Kodi Burns.  I think that he would enjoy going up against Mustain.

logic

<b>Competition is not a problem for Kodi Burns.  I think that he would enjoy going up against Mustain.</b>

I agree. I think in a couple of years Kodi would win the starting QB position because he is a good passer and he is also a running threat. That is like having an extra man on the field to defend.

proffitthog

does he think he would any less competition at Auburn, or any other major college for that matter.

Hawgballz

Quote from: DezPigNutts on September 26, 2006, 10:13:31 am
does he think he would any less competition at Auburn, or any other major college for that matter.

Competition is really not the issue with Kodi. 

mj4president

Tommy was, it showed him on the news. Oh yea we have NO CHANCE at Ziemba or Burns
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.