Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

‘Worst fans ever’: Injured LSU TE rants on Twitter for fans leaving in the 3rd

Started by ravmsem, November 15, 2015, 08:01:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwop

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 17, 2015, 01:28:40 pm
They are lead by a coach who does LESS with More.

How long you been waiting to bust that one out on us, Delta?
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

hogsanity

With all that talent on both sides of the ball I would be upset also. How the hell do they not have even a average QB or offensive game plan? Cam Cameron is terrible.

[/quote]

I don't even think they are that talented anymore. Fournette is a great back, but other than him I did not see anyone special like they normally have.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Hogwop on November 17, 2015, 01:38:00 pm
How long you been waiting to bust that one out on us, Delta?

Started bustin it out in the preseason....

Comes out every time a thread mentions LSU.

This is my non-signature signature.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 17, 2015, 02:23:38 pm
Started bustin it out in the preseason....

Comes out every time a thread mentions LSU.

I was about to say, since the last time he used it. LOL

bp

longpig

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on November 15, 2015, 01:00:06 pm
It's like their fans don't even watch college football.  Yeah, 17 points with 2 minutes or less, sure, leave, but some were leaving when it was still 24-14 and we got the ball back.  10 points is nothing in college football these days.

That's what kills me about the corndog departure.  Obviously could not care less if LSU won or not considering the effect they know they have on the outcome of games in Death Valley.
Don't be scared, be smart.

DeltaBoy

Repeating the Truth is always a good thing. Les Miles is just a bit better than HDN except he gets more talent to play with year in and out.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.