Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MERGED] The Great TAMU Geography T-shirt of FAIL

Started by DallasHogFan, April 17, 2012, 01:21:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwarazfan

I agree with Aggieland Outfitters, Mizzou should not be in the SEC and I'm going to choose to ignore them as well. 

razorbackcpa

It's one thing to include North Carolina; it's another to exclude Missouri.

But what excuse do they have for excluding Texas?

BartIV

ItsThatGuy

County kid

Just my opinion but man kentucky sticks out like a sore thumb on that shirt!!!
1981- a razorback is born
1988- my first game
1994- greatest sports moment(arkansas 76 duke 72)
1998- worst sports moment(Stoener stumble)
2012- bobby Petrino firing

razorbackcpa

Well, was just chatting about this with a friend on Facebook. You guys should enjoy this:

Me: <insert link to shirt>
Him: uhhhh
Him: west virginia and virginia and they left themselves out.
Me: Dude, you just made Hogville and will be laughed at forever

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

razorbackcpa

Quote from: Pigs in Space on April 17, 2012, 03:37:45 pm
Wait. You mean to tell me Mississippi is in the SEC.  Did anybody tell them?

Why on earth would one talk to a Mississippian?

panhandlepig

Quote from: NolanForAD on April 17, 2012, 06:12:58 pm
That's embarrassing on about four different levels.
Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on April 17, 2012, 06:15:36 pm
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=469686.0

Alot of people aren't good with geography.  When Arkansas came into the SEC I had a TN fan tell me we had no business joining since we were west of the MIss river.  When I pointed out that Louisiana was also west of the Miss River... he argued with me.

And you'd be surprised how many folks don't even know where Arkansas is.  My standard response after explaining it to them, Is a chuckle and a kudo to my Arkansas Public School Education since I know where their state is located.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

They left themselves and mizzo off also.
Dumbasses!!!
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

1highhog

April 17, 2012, 06:31:59 pm #63 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 07:33:27 pm by 1highhog
Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on April 17, 2012, 06:26:18 pm
They left themselves and mizzo off also.
Dumbasses!!!

Texas A&M is on the back of the shirt, go figure.

Wahls

Mizzou is not on the back of the shirt.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

razorbackcpa

Quote from: panhandlepig on April 17, 2012, 06:25:07 pm
And you'd be surprised how many folks don't even know where Arkansas is.

Can we please keep it that way? The more people that know about us, the more will come to visit. While we're out, can we sell everything east of Cabot and south of Jonesboro to Mississippi for its fair value (~$3), write ourselves off the map and go into hiding? We'd be better off for it.

panhandlepig

Quote from: razorbackcpa on April 17, 2012, 06:33:19 pm
Can we please keep it that way? The more people that know about us, the more will come to visit. While we're out, can we sell everything east of Cabot and south of Jonesboro to Mississippi for its fair value (~$3), write ourselves off the map and go into hiding? We'd be better off for it.

No you can't.   We seceded from the Union in 1860 something and got our collective asses kicked. 

havok

One wonders how far can one go, when you have problems understanding simple things like "US States"...       oh yea.. you can become a US President evidently.

1highhog

Quote from: thewahls7 on April 17, 2012, 06:32:44 pm
Mizzou is not on the back of the shirt.

They said it on the local news, I have not seen it for myself, thanks for the clarification.

OldArmy94

QuoteMaybe true, but we also know from birth who the number one University in the state is too.  Can you say that?/quote]

There is no doubt in my mind that it is A&M.  If you are referencing that small school located within the Austin city limits, then you're wrong. ::hornsdown::

OldArmy94

QuoteA&M Isn't Very Good at Geography

Sure we are!  I learned all my angles and lines real good!

panhandlepig

Pretty Funny confusing Geography and Geometry.  Gotta Love an Aggie

_Collin1

Quote from: OldArmy94 on April 17, 2012, 08:27:35 pm
QuoteMaybe true, but we also know from birth who the number one University in the state is too.  Can you say that?/quote]

There is no doubt in my mind that it is A&M.  If you are referencing that small school located within the Austin city limits, then you're wrong. ::hornsdown::

No, I was thinking of Baylor.
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: NolanForAD on April 17, 2012, 06:12:58 pm
That's embarrassing on about four different levels.

Appropriate for aggies then since that is about how far they can count................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MissippHog

OldArmy94

QuotePretty Funny confusing Geography and Geometry.  Gotta Love an Aggie.

Uh, ever heard of a joke?

Of course, then again, it may have been my confusion with geography that allowed me to end up crossing that Arkansas state line. ;)

OK, seriously, other than the Razorback coaching search, this must be a VERY slow news cycle to allow this t-shirt "incident" to be such a hot topic of conversation!

Wahls

Quote from: OldArmy94 on April 18, 2012, 09:38:49 am
Uh, ever heard of a joke?

Of course, then again, it may have been my confusion with geography that allowed me to end up crossing that Arkansas state line. ;)

OK, seriously, other than the Razorback coaching search, this must be a VERY slow news cycle to allow this t-shirt "incident" to be such a hot topic of conversation!

You must have missed the thread where Tannehill completed 12% of his passes over 20 yards.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.