Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zeke Pike's high school English teacher accused of having sex with student

Started by jbcarol, March 29, 2012, 01:46:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

A Cincinnati Ben-Gals cheerleader was indicted Thursday for allegedly having sex with a student when she was a teacher at Dixie Heights High School.

A Kenton County grand jury indicted Sarah Jones of first-degree sexual abuse, a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. She was also indicted on a charge of unlawful use of electronic devices to solicit illegal activity.

QuoteIn, addition, her mother Cheryl Jones was indicted on a charge of tampering with physical evidence. Cheryl Jones is the principal at Twenhofel Middle School in Independence.

Jones gained national attention in 2009 when she sued online gossip site TheDirty.com and its operator, Nik Richie, after unflattering pictures of her appeared with allegations that she'd had sex with Bengals players and had two sexually transmitted diseases. The photos and comments had been provided anonymously.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Check out some of the more provocative examples from Pike, keeping in mind that tweets, which are limited to 140 characters each, are an English teacher's nightmare of sometimes intentionally bad grammar and poor spelling.

QuoteOn July 16, Pike wrote, "I can tell you're an Alabama fan cause you have no educational skills. It's FAMILY not fambly . . . Something only AU knows about."

On July 23, Pike wrote, "nothing better than knowing I'm gonna play for the best program in the country. It's better gaining bama haters much love for you! #SIKE"

That same day, Pike wrote, "I assume your speaking about the crimson tide #foldtidefold"

The next day, Pike wrote, "Going to church to pray for all these Bama souls  "
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

JackJohnson

WHY COULDN'T MY HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS LOOK LIKE THIS. WHY LORD WHY

Fan1958

A bust waiting to happen.  This guy will make Mitch Mustain look like a 1st round pick.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: JackJohnson on March 29, 2012, 02:18:05 pm
WHY COULDN'T MY HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS LOOK LIKE THIS. WHY LORD WHY
Exactly what I was thinking. Then again I did have a teacher in my senior year that had been an honest to goodness Playboy bunny.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: Fan1958 on March 29, 2012, 02:23:00 pm
A bust waiting to happen.  This guy will make Mitch Mustain look like a 1st round pick.
Hey big guy you need to watch how you use the word bust around here. Particularly given the nature of this thread.

jbcarol

xHawgWyldex

WILL CLINTON

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

jbcarol

jamie72921

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on April 01, 2012, 03:56:18 pm
How far up the ugly tree was she perched when she fell down?

After she fell, it fell and landed on her.
Bless your heart