Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MERGED] Hogs vs TAMU - Discuss why the game changed to a Home and Home series for 2012/2013 seasons

Started by Westcoasthog, February 18, 2012, 03:27:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HotlantaHog

Is this 100% definite? It is still listed as TBD on the www.arkansasrazorbacks.com Website ... which implies it could still change ....

Reason I ask is I hesitate to make travel plans (and encounter airline cancellation fees) if there is it is not definite.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Count De Money

I think the real reason that the aggies want the game moved from Dallas is that it takes aggies 2 days to travel from College Station to Dallas.  Every time they see a sign that says "Clean Restrooms", they have to stop and clean them. 

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Count De Money on March 06, 2012, 10:12:19 am
I think the real reason that the aggies want the game moved from Dallas is that it takes aggies 2 days to travel from College Station to Dallas.  Every time they see a sign that says "Clean Restrooms", they have to stop and clean them.

hadn't heard that one before, that was funny. +1