Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tavaris Jackson arrested

Started by IronMountainHog, June 24, 2016, 09:08:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IronMountainHog

PonderinHog

I sure do hope he doesn't have air conditioning...

IronMountainHog

Mrs. Jackson if your nasty-

According to Hesh's tweets, Jackson's wife said, "You better be accurate (because) you ain't accurate on the field."

Snap!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tarvaris-jackson-pulls-gun-on-wife-who-taunts-him-about-nfl-career-231052079.html

gawntrail

All kinds of bad ju-ju right there. 

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: IronMountainHog on June 24, 2016, 09:15:38 pm

According to Hesh's tweets, Jackson's wife said, "You better be accurate (because) you ain't accurate on the field."

Snap!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tarvaris-jackson-pulls-gun-on-wife-who-taunts-him-about-nfl-career-231052079.html

I wasn't gonna to bring it up but you did.  I admit giggled about it.

bondhue

From the article:  Jackson's wife told police ... "When Jackson drinks he can become violent and has hit her in the past."

Evidently Mrs. Jackson refers to herself in the third person.  Or the reporter (sic) does not understand the use of quotation marks.  Or both.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

Wahls

Quote from: IronMountainHog on June 24, 2016, 09:15:38 pm

According to Hesh's tweets, Jackson's wife said, "You better be accurate (because) you ain't accurate on the field."

Snap!

That is a god tier quote if it is true.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

pigture perfect

He never was the sharpest tool in the shed.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Ramboar

I'll be yo Huckleberry

Murr

100%Razorback

Neva ment to make yo daughter cry...

jkstock04

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on June 24, 2016, 09:48:56 pm
I wasn't gonna to bring it up but you did.  I admit giggled about it.
Is it bad that I kinda laughed too? Lol man that's a hell of a thing to say with a loaded gun pointed at you.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Murr

Quote from: jkstock04 on June 25, 2016, 08:19:02 am
Is it bad that I kinda laughed too? Lol man that's a hell of a thing to say with a loaded gun pointed at you.

Reminds me of the desperation Johnny Manziel's dad is at since he's probably run out of ideas on how to help his son.  Publicly stating his son is a druggie, prepared to bury him, and hopes he goes to jail.  I hope something changes in that youngsters mind soon before it's too late.

Hogarusa

Thats one heck of a mic drop comment. 
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

GolfnHog

Quote from: jkstock04 on June 25, 2016, 08:19:02 am

Guilty of laughing as well, your honor. But I did work outside mowing yards as a kid and the only AC in the house was in the living room and was never turned on before Aug and only at night.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GolfnHog on June 25, 2016, 10:34:54 am
Guilty of laughing as well, your honor. But I did work outside mowing yards as a kid and the only AC in the house was in the living room and was never turned on before Aug and only at night.

I will never forget the day we got our first little window unit.  My sister and I fought over sticking our faces in front of the louvre.  Little did I know that getting a/c would mean I was forever eligible for arrest thereafter...
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Wahls

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 25, 2016, 10:12:46 am
Maybe if he would have been a dad instead of an enabler........

Exactly. How ironic.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 25, 2016, 12:55:49 pm
You did NOT go to France! 

...but you might have met a German girl from England....

I stayed at Paris in Las Vegas once and went up the Eiffel Tower.  Doesn't that count?
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 25, 2016, 04:06:21 pm
...not unless you did the Mississippi at the Alpha Kappa dance...

I did, but I was cold, tired and hungry, and I was beggin' for bread.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 25, 2016, 02:04:13 pm
I stayed at Paris in Las Vegas once and went up the Eiffel Tower.  Doesn't that count?

No, you have to stay in a Holiday Inn Express.....................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 25, 2016, 04:35:57 pm
I did, but I was cold, tired and hungry, and I was beggin' for bread.

TJ is just a cool young whipper snapper who loves to run & play.... ;)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

longtimeHogfan

"You better be accurate (because) you ain't accurate on the field."    Whoa, that's cold.   :-[
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

pigture perfect

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 25, 2016, 10:12:46 am
Maybe if he would have been a dad instead of an enabler........
Its a lesson to all of us I would think. It's so easy to be an enabler for one thing or another. I let my kids watch way to much tv and play video games. Parenting is hard and sometimes we don't learn how until after they're grown.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

EastexHawg

She has obviously seen him play. 

clutch

Quote from: EastexHawg on June 26, 2016, 09:19:10 pm
She has obviously seen him play. 

I bet she keeps a close eye on his career. You know, so she wouldn't mess anything up in case he played good and there was a nice contract coming his way.

Justagp

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on June 26, 2016, 08:15:47 am
"You better be accurate (because) you ain't accurate on the field."    Whoa, that's cold.   :-[
Way cold, but neither of these two are the nicest or brightest people on the planet. ::)

The Big O Oliver Squeeler

He would have been a better QB in the pistol formation.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Peter Porker

Quote from: bondhue on June 24, 2016, 10:11:11 pm
From the article:  Jackson's wife told police ... "When Jackson drinks he can become violent and has hit her in the past."

Evidently Mrs. Jackson refers to herself in the third person.  Or the reporter (sic) does not understand the use of quotation marks.  Or both.

Quoting the police report.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.