Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers needed - update

Started by SkeeterHawg, June 23, 2016, 09:11:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenie

Prayers for her recovery.

farmhawg

Sorry to hear that, our thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Medic821

Prayers up from Atkins brother.

Arkamedes

"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

HogCzar1

Iwastherein1969

The Greatest Physician of them all loves every single one of His children. Prayers sent to him.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

irahogfan

Prayers sent to ease the physical and emotional pain that your daughter and family are experiencing.
We don't rent pigs!!

DeltaBoy

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on June 23, 2016, 09:11:31 pm
Please remember my daughter in your prayers.  She was in an automobile accident yesterday and will have a halo placed tomorrow morning. She has three fractured cervical vertebrae and is in a lot of pain. Thank you all.

Prayers sent your way for your daughter and Family.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

AirWarren

Please remember my daughter in your prayers.  She was in an automobile accident yesterday and will have a halo placed tomorrow morning. She has three fractured cervical vertebrae and is in a lot of pain. Thank you all.

Update:
Thank you for your prayers. My daughter came home today. The halo is going to take some getting used to, but she is on the road to recovery. She broke 4 of the 5 vertebrae in her neck but suffered no nerve damage. All praises to God.

Praised God. Continued prayers for your family.

pigture perfect

Great news on the update. Thank you Jesus.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hoglady

Thanks for the update.
Great news - It'll be a long and I'm sure painful recovery.
BUT it could have been so much worse.
Thankful.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

GolfnHog

Great news! It's going to a an arduous journey but the light shines bright for you and your family. God is Good!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

MuskogeeHogFan

Update:
Thank you for your prayers. My daughter came home today. The halo is going to take some getting used to, but she is on the road to recovery. She broke 4 of the 5 vertebrae in her neck but suffered no nerve damage. All praises to God.

Amen to that. That is wonderful to hear.
Go Hogs Go!

rlamb

gmarv

Hog Fan from Camden

Happy that she is doing better!