Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 25 highest-paid Razorback employees

Started by wholehogsports, June 19, 2016, 09:28:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

You saved me trouble, AH..MJ.....or whomever you are......

MJ2

Good info.   What's the avg wage of a worker in the state of Arkansas?

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: MJ2 on June 20, 2016, 11:02:19 am

How many workers in Arkansas manage companies clearing $35 million per year?
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

ricepig

Who knows, it's not comparable though. What do you make?

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on June 20, 2016, 11:16:40 am
Who knows, it's not comparable though. What do you make?
I'm working on my second million.  The first million was impossible so I gave up.

smb

Quote from: PonderinHog on June 20, 2016, 12:01:19 pm
I'm working on my second million.  The first million was impossible so I gave up.
I LIKE THE ANSWER.
GeorgiaHOG

PonderinHog

DLUXHOG

June 20, 2016, 12:40:22 pm #8 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:52:11 pm by DLUXHOG

Arkansas Household Income. According to the Census ACS 1-year survey, the median household income for Arkansas was $41,262 in 2014, the latest figures available. Compared to the median US household income, Arkansas median household income is $12,395 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Texas was $62,830 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Texas median family income is $3,080 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Louisiana was $56,573 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Louisiana median family income is $9,337 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Mississippi was $50,178 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Mississippi median family income is $15,732 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Alabama was $53,764 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Alabama median family income is $12,146 lower

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Georgia was $58,885 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Georgia median family income is $7,025 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Florida was $57,212 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Florida median family income is $8,698 lower.

The ACS survey shows the median per capita income for South Carolina was $24,596 in 2014. Compared to the US per capita income, South Carolina per capita income is $4,293 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Missouri was $61,299 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Missouri median family income is $4,611 lower.

According to the Census ACS 1-year survey, the median household income for Tennessee was $44,361 in 2014, the latest figures available. Compared to the median US household income, Tennessee median household income is $9,296 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Kentucky was $54,776 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Kentucky median family income is $11,134 lower.
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

younghog

GO HOGS

razoredge178

Maybe this topic could be made into a poll. Which of the 25 is the most overpaid?

I guess 85% of folks all pick the same person.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: razoredge178 on June 20, 2016, 12:51:59 pm
Maybe this topic could be made into a poll. Which of the 25 is the most overpaid?

Jimmie Frekkin Dykes!! Ridiculous!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

buldozer

Maybe not..... there sure are a lot of assistant assistants on the list that when added together come to a significant sum also......

Hog_Swanson

And just who is over paid?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

razoredge178

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on June 20, 2016, 01:14:16 pm
And just who is over paid?

If it were only that easy. Make a poll and lets find out!

BorderPatrol

Quote from: razoredge178 on June 20, 2016, 01:23:06 pm
If it were only that easy. Make a poll and lets find out!

Your posts contradict each other.

bp

longpig

Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 20, 2016, 12:40:22 pm
Arkansas Household Income. According to the Census ACS 1-year survey, the median household income for Arkansas was $41,262 in 2014, the latest figures available. Compared to the median US household income, Arkansas median household income is $12,395 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Texas was $62,830 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Texas median family income is $3,080 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Louisiana was $56,573 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Louisiana median family income is $9,337 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Mississippi was $50,178 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Mississippi median family income is $15,732 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Alabama was $53,764 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Alabama median family income is $12,146 lower

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Georgia was $58,885 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Georgia median family income is $7,025 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Florida was $57,212 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Florida median family income is $8,698 lower.

The ACS survey shows the median per capita income for South Carolina was $24,596 in 2014. Compared to the US per capita income, South Carolina per capita income is $4,293 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Missouri was $61,299 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Missouri median family income is $4,611 lower.

According to the Census ACS 1-year survey, the median household income for Tennessee was $44,361 in 2014, the latest figures available. Compared to the median US household income, Tennessee median household income is $9,296 lower.

The ACS 1-year survey shows that the median family income for Kentucky was $54,776 in 2014. Compared to the median US family income, Kentucky median family income is $11,134 lower.

Good answer
Don't be scared, be smart.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: longpig on June 22, 2016, 09:32:04 am
Good answer

more interesting... according to US Census the 2014 population of SEC states...

Arkansas - 2.966 million
Texas - 26.96 million
Louisiana - 4.65 million
Mississippi - 2.994 million
Alabama - 4.849 million
Georgia - 10.1 million
Florida - 19.89 million
South Carolina - 4.832 million
Missouri - 6.064 million
Tennessee - 6.549 million
Kentucky - 4.413 million

Simply put, Arkansas is the smallest state in population in the SEC, Texas is the largest state in population in the SEC..   I would say, that given the small size of Arkansas, that its sports programs are on equal competitive footing with the much larger states...  "doing more (much more) with less" ??   I would say so...

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

HiggiePiggy

Maybe the smallest, but we only have one big time program in our state unlike the majority of the others. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

ricepig

MJ2

Inhogswetrust

June 23, 2016, 05:05:57 pm #22 Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:23:27 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: ricepig on June 23, 2016, 10:22:42 am
Whomever Nate Olson is, he thinks the track coaches are underpaid.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/jun/23/championship-head-coaches-should-be-worth-more-foo/

I can see that point to some degree. However NOT until they bring in the revenue the football coaches sport does. IF not for football a lot of coaches in other sports wouldn't have jobs because their sport wouldn't even exist or even if it did then their pay would be much lower than it is now. 

P.S. I bet Nate Olsen agreed with David Pryor on the NEZ deal .................and I bet Nate is overpaid.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

k.c.hawg

It never ceases to amaze me that there are always people wanting to put the label of overpaid on someone. It's f'ng America not North Korea!! It's a free market and some how some way each of those people put themselves in a position to be paid what they are being paid. Even CBP's squeeze put herself in the position to get paid what she was being paid!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: k.c.hawg on June 24, 2016, 11:35:56 am
It never ceases to amaze me that there are always people wanting to put the label of overpaid on someone. It's f'ng America not North Korea!! It's a free market and some how some way each of those people put themselves in a position to be paid what they are being paid. Even CBP's squeeze put herself in the position to get paid what she was being paid!

Which position would that be?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PonderinHog

Inhogswetrust