6-6
80 (28.5%)
5-7
16 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 281

Voting closed: June 16, 2016, 04:17:18 pm

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Russ22 on June 24, 2016, 11:17:01 am
It wasn't two lucky games. It was a miracle 4th down and a lucky 4th down. The Hogs were exactly 2 plays (a 4th down and game to go in two different OT games - Auby and Ole Miss) from being 5-7. I also think 6-6 is realistic.

Hogs were also 3 plays from having a 11 win season last year.  So what is the point of downplaying wins?  A win is a win. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Wayne Watson

Quote from: hoggeek on June 24, 2016, 05:47:19 pm
I'm pretty sure this exact quote has been written on this board 739 times over the last 11 years.

So?
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Wayne Watson

Quote from: hoggeek on June 24, 2016, 05:50:13 pm
So, we are always the bridesmaid. I wasn't making any other kind of observation.

So, you, basically, brought nothing to the thread.

You may go know.
We don't rent pigs

HogPharmer

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on June 24, 2016, 05:44:30 pm
Hogs were also 3 plays from having a 11 win season last year.  So what is the point of downplaying wins?  A win is a win.

We were also 2 plays from having only a 5 win season last year too
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

ricepig

Quote from: HogPharmer on June 24, 2016, 05:55:44 pm

That was only said 739 times I guess, too?

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: HogPharmer on June 24, 2016, 05:55:44 pm

The point of my post is who gives a damn.  The fact is we won 8 games last year.   People always want to bring up " oh we won, but we were 2 plays from having a 5 win season". All I am saying is who cares.  It can go both ways. We lost some we should have won and we won some that we should have lost.

farmhawg

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on June 24, 2016, 06:12:23 pm
The point of my post is who gives a damn.  The fact is we won 8 games last year.   People always want to bring up " oh we won, but we were 2 plays from having a 5 win season". All I am saying is who cares.  It can go both ways. We lost some we should have won and we won some that we should have lost.
Hootie....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Mike_e

What I want to know is who are we going to be playing in the SECCG!
Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Mike_e on June 24, 2016, 06:45:56 pm
What I want to know is who are we going to be playing in the SECCG!

Vanderbilt.....

Mike_e

Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

HiggiePiggy

nchogg

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on June 24, 2016, 06:12:23 pm
The Hogs are not the only team in that boat. All teams including Alabama know that were 1 or 2 plays from a win or a lose.

DeltaBoy

If we go 6-6 I might go back to drinking.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

j-mann

9-3 

if we beat TCU watch out    Rem we get Bama LSU Ole miss at home    we will win 1 of those   

Wins LA Tech Tex st Alcorn   

50-50 from most likely to Least    Missouri   Miss St T AM  UF  Auburn       

Plob Losses  TCU   BAMA  Ole Miss  LSU   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

DLUXHOG

Quote from: j-mann on June 26, 2016, 09:40:51 pm
9-3 

if after we beat TCU watch out    Rem we get Bama LSU Ole miss at home    we will win 1 both of those   

Wins LA Tech Tex st Alcorn   

100 50-50 0 from most likely to Least    Missouri   Miss St T AM  UF  Auburn       

Absolute Plob Losses Wins TCU   BAMA  Ole Miss  LSU   

FIFY
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Terryproy on June 14, 2016, 04:15:36 pm
Do y'all agree with the 6-6 prediction ? I'm realistically saying 8-4.

Heck no, so why call them experts?
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: DeltaBoy on June 26, 2016, 07:44:58 pm
If we go 6-6 I might go back to drinking.

Wait... Are you telling me that I have the option to just stop drinking?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

HF#1

6-6 is the safe prediction for Arkansas. There is doubt and uncertainty on both sides of the ball. I do not think they will go 6-6 simply because I think our players are generally very well coached.  I think Austin Allen can and will do a great job at QB. Enos will have him ready to roll.  The question is, can we protect him and can we run the ball?  We really need RW3 to be full speed. He will be a top RB in the league if he can be full strength. Walker will be a beast if he can stay healthy. While we are thin at RB, I think the guys we have can get the job done but they have to stay healthy.

Defensively, we should be fine.  Surely we improved from last season.

The schedule looks scary but honestly we should be over that by now. I'm not sure why any Brett Bielema coached team would be intimidated by the schedule.  He has yet to have an easy one at Arkansas. Might as well get used to it.  If we can snag wins against Florida and Ole Miss then anything is possible.

7-9 wins is completely realistic imo.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HF#1 on June 28, 2016, 05:46:45 am
6-6 is the safe prediction for Arkansas. There is doubt and uncertainty on both sides of the ball. I do not think they will go 6-6 simply because I think our players are generally very well coached.  I think Austin Allen can and will do a great job at QB. Enos will have him ready to roll.  The question is, can we protect him and can we run the ball?  We really need RW3 to be full speed. He will be a top RB in the league if he can be full strength. Walker will be a beast if he can stay healthy. While we are thin at RB, I think the guys we have can get the job done but they have to stay healthy.

Defensively, we should be fine.  Surely we improved from last season.

The schedule looks scary but honestly we should be over that by now. I'm not sure why any Brett Bielema coached team would be intimidated by the schedule.  He has yet to have an easy one at Arkansas. Might as well get used to it.  If we can snag wins against Florida and Ole Miss then anything is possible.

7-9 wins is completely realistic imo.

I know all of the pundits are high on Ole Miss because they return a very productive QB and almost 70% of their rushing yards, but they lose 2400 receiving yards and 81% of their career starts (from the last 3 yrs) on their OL.

And defensively, they have some major losses to fill, especially at LB.

I just don't see them doing as well as last year. They are a likely bowl team, but not on the level of 2015.
Go Hogs Go!

HF#1

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 28, 2016, 06:20:47 am
I know all of the pundits are high on Ole Miss because they return a very productive QB and almost 70% of their rushing yards, but they lose 2400 receiving yards and 81% of their career starts (from the last 3 yrs) on their OL.

And defensively, they have some major losses to fill, especially at LB.

I just don't see them doing as well as last year. They are a likely bowl team, but not on the level of 2015.

As we all know, a QB can make all the difference in the world, even with sub par receivers. It'll be another shootout I'm guessing. I'm not as down on Austin Allen as some.  I think he has a lot of weapons at his disposal. If the O-line can protect him, I think he could have a much better year than expected.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HF#1 on June 28, 2016, 06:39:23 am
As we all know, a QB can make all the difference in the world, even with sub par receivers. It'll be another shootout I'm guessing. I'm not as down on Austin Allen as some.  I think he has a lot of weapons at his disposal. If the O-line can protect him, I think he could have a much better year than expected.

We'll see if the Ole Miss QB and RB's can do as well as last year with a far less experienced and perhaps more leaky O-Line this year.
Go Hogs Go!

Hogwild

Would you be content with another trip to the Texas Bowl?

SB Nation projects the 2016 bowl games
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/6/28/12046584/bowl-projections-ncaa-football-playoff-predictions-lsu-clemson-michigan-tcu?yptr=yahoo

Bowl (* = filling another conference's bid)   Conference selection order, not based on standings
Foster Farms   Wisconsin   Stanford   TBA   Santa Clara, Calif.   Big Ten 5-7 vs. Pac-12 4
Outback   Nebraska   Florida   Jan. 2   Tampa   Big Ten 2-4 vs. SEC 3-8
Citrus   Penn State   Ole Miss   Dec. 31   Orlando   Big Ten 2-4/ACC vs. SEC 2
TaxSlayer   Miami   Georgia   Dec. 31   Jacksonville, Fla.   ACC 3-6/Big Ten 5-7 vs. SEC 3-8
Music City   Iowa   South Carolina   Dec. 30   Nashville   ACC 3-6/Big Ten 5-7 vs. SEC 3-8
Liberty   Texas Tech   Missouri   Dec. 30   Memphis   Big 12 5 vs. SEC 3-8
Sun   North Carolina   Oregon   Dec. 30   El Paso   ACC 3-6 vs. Pac-12 5
Arizona   Air Force   Georgia State   Dec. 30   Tucson   MWC vs. Sun Belt
Alamo   Texas   USC   Dec. 29   San Antonio   Big 12 2 vs. Pac-12 2
Belk   Virginia Tech   Auburn   Dec. 29   Charlotte   ACC 3-6 vs. SEC 3-8
Birmingham   Cincinnati   Texas A&M   Dec. 29   Birmingham, Ala.   American vs. SEC 9
Pinstripe   Pitt   Minnesota   Dec. 28   New York City   ACC 3-6 vs. Big Ten 5-7
Russell Athletic   Louisville   West Virginia   Dec. 28   Orlando   ACC 2 vs. Big 12 3
Texas   Oklahoma State   Arkansas   Dec. 28   Houston   Big 12 4 vs. SEC 3-8
Cactus   Baylor   Arizona   Dec. 27   Tempe, Ariz.   Big 12 6 vs. Pac-12 7
Heart of Dallas   Maryland   WKU   Dec. 27   Dallas   Big Ten vs. C-USA
Holiday   Michigan State   UCLA   Dec. 27   San Diego   Big Ten 2-4 vs. Pac-12 3
Military   NC State   Temple   Dec. 27   Annapolis, Md.   ACC vs. American
Independence   Northwestern*   Mississippi State   Dec. 26   Shreveport, La.   ACC vs. SEC
St. Petersburg   Georgia Tech   USF   Dec. 26   St. Petersburg, Fla.   ACC vs. American
Quick Lane   Syracuse   Indiana   Dec. 26   Detroit   ACC vs. Big Ten
Hawaii   FIU   Utah State   Dec. 24   Honolulu   C-USA vs. MWC
GoDaddy   WMU   Appalachian State   Dec. 23   Mobile, Ala.   MAC 1 vs. Sun Belt 2
Armed Forces   Washington State*   Navy   Dec. 23   Fort Worth, Texas   Big 12 vs. Navy
Bahamas   Tulsa   Ohio   Dec. 23   Nassau, BS   American vs. MAC
Potato   Toledo   Colorado State   Dec. 22   Boise, Idaho   MAC 2 vs. MWC
Poinsettia   BYU   San Diego State   Dec. 21   San Diego   BYU vs. MWC
Boca Raton   Memphis   Southern Miss   Dec. 20   Boca Raton, Fla.   American vs. C-USA
Miami Beach   UConn   CMU   Dec. 19   Miami   American vs. MAC
Las Vegas   Boise State   Utah   Dec. 17   Las Vegas   MWC 1 vs. Pac-12 6
Camelia   NIU   Georgia Southern   Dec. 17   Montgomery, Ala.   MAC 3 vs. Sun Belt 3
Celebration   N.C. Central   Grambling State   Dec. 17   Atlanta   MEAC vs. SWAC
Cure   Cal*   Troy   Dec. 17   Orlando   American vs. Sun Belt
New Mexico   Marshall   New Mexico   Dec. 17   Albuquerque   C-USA vs. MWC
New Orleans   Arkansas State   LA Tech   Dec. 17   New Orleans   Sun Belt 1 vs. C-USA

Hogwild

QuoteNew Year's Six bowls
Cotton   Tennessee   Houston   Jan. 1   Arlington, Texas   At-large
Rose   Ohio State   Washington   Jan. 1   Pasadena, Calif.   Big Ten 1 vs. Pac-12 1
Sugar   Oklahoma   Alabama   Jan. 1   New Orleans   Big 12 1 vs. SEC 1
Orange   Florida State   Notre Dame   Dec. 30   Miami   ACC vs. Big Ten/SEC/ND

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Hogwild on June 28, 2016, 11:17:44 am
Would you be content with another trip to the Texas Bowl?..................

Sure, but we'll be in the Sugar next year so I don't think we can do both..............
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Biggus Piggus

When looking at this season, you gotta think Arkansas has trouble with opponents that are most talented in the defensive front. Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, Florida.

All four are home games. That makes a HUGE difference. No dealing with road game crowd noise.

All they gotta do is make the Oline basically competent, and this can be a very good season. I believe they are shooting for a great run-blocking line that is OK at pass protection.
[CENSORED]!

hawgrunner

hogcard1964

Letsroll1200

Inexperience OL and Inexperience QB. 6-6 might be a good year.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on June 28, 2016, 12:41:42 pm
When looking at this season, you gotta think Arkansas has trouble with opponents that are most talented in the defensive front. Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, Florida.

All four are home games. That makes a HUGE difference. No dealing with road game crowd noise.

All they gotta do is make the Oline basically competent, and this can be a very good season. I believe they are shooting for a great run-blocking line that is OK at pass protection.

Maybe the front seven as opposed to just the D-Line?

The good news is, as far as the SEC West goes, Alabama loses about 76% of its front 7 career starts from the last 3 years. Auburn-65%, LSU-23%, Ole Miss-71%, Miss St-66% and A&M 43%.
Go Hogs Go!

HF#1

We are about to the point in Bielema's tenure where we start looking for the "Breakthrough" season. It's coming, just a matter of can it be this year or do we have to wait another year?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HF#1 on June 28, 2016, 05:34:11 pm
We are about to the point in Bielema's tenure where we start looking for the "Breakthrough" season. It's coming, just a matter of can it be this year or do we have to wait another year?

Or even a year after that, but yes, I believe it is coming.
Go Hogs Go!

LZH

I don't recall seeing anyone say this, so I'll let'er rip. How many times have you seen a first year starting QB have a good/great year? And I don't just mean at Arkansas.

It happens all the time....even in the SEC.

AA will be fine.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 28, 2016, 05:27:58 pm

The good news is, as far as the SEC West goes, Alabama loses about 76% of its front 7 career starts from the last 3 years. Auburn-65%, LSU-23%, Ole Miss-71%, Miss St-66% and A&M 43%.

Did someone already post the % for Arkansas and I missed it? If not, how do we compare?

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: LZH on June 28, 2016, 07:20:05 pm
I don't recall seeing anyone say this, so I'll let'er rip. How many times have you seen a first year starting QB have a good/great year? And I don't just mean at Arkansas.

AA will be fine.

As do I.  If it's a 6-6 season fine but I don't see it.  I see much better.   I'm not going into the gloom and doom year that many fear.  Too early to fear that.

KlubhouseKonnected

AA will be fine.

I just consider AA to be one of the "known unknowns" of the upcoming season.  I hope he is great but I don't really have much of a clue as to whether he will or he won't due to lack of sample size.

RME

AA will be fine.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just wondering who comes to your mind personally when you think of QB's that fit that scenario?

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on June 28, 2016, 10:33:33 pm
I'm not disagreeing with you, just wondering who comes to your mind personally when you think of QB's that fit that scenario?

Ryan Mallett, Tyler Wilson, Jake Coker, Blake Sims, Chad Kelley, Johnny Manziel, Nick Marshall, Cam Newton, Zach Mettenberger, Dak Prescott

hobhog

Quote from: HF#1 on June 28, 2016, 05:34:11 pm

Coulda shoulda been last year?

razorbackkid

Many "experts" have differing opinions, I'll always mostly agree with the one who shows the most love for our Hogs.

Other than that I just watch the games on Saturday's and have a great time.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

RME

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on June 28, 2016, 11:05:31 pm
Ryan Mallett, Tyler Wilson, Jake Coker, Blake Sims, Chad Kelley, Johnny Manziel, Nick Marshall, Cam Newton, Zach Mettenberger, Dak Prescott

Disclaimer: I have no idea how Austin Allen will do. I do believe that he will be better than a lot of people realize, BUT I am reserving tampered expectations until it is proven.

The reason I asked for a list of "first year starting QBs who have had a good/great year" was to try and find some precedence, more so for the offense that Bielema runs. I don't really count Manziel, Marshall, Newton, Prescott, Tebow (not on the list, I know), and Kelley (to an extent) as comparable to Austin, because of the offenses they run. It does seem as though guys who run the read-option and offenses of the like, can step in and perform decently in their first year, but that isn't Arkansas' offense.

As far as stepping in for their "first-year," Mallett, Wilson, Sims and Coker all saw pretty good playing time as backups (even though Mallett did play in 11 games his freshman year at Michigan). Before they became the main starter, Wilson, Sims, and Coker threw 109, 39, and 59 passes respectively, while Austin has thrown 19.

At this point, the most comparable guy on that list that Bacon provided is Mettenberger, who threw 11 passes before he took over for LSU in 2012. I'll include Mettenberger because LSU plays an offense more similar to Arkansas than the list of Manziel, Newton, et al.

Bottom line: If Austin can have a 2012 Mettenberger year at his first full year under center, we're in for something pretty good. That's not me saying that I expect Austin to be like Mettenberger that year, or that he has to be Mettenberger, because Austin is his own player. It just turns out in this specific case, Mettenberger is the best comparison to Austin strictly from a statistics standpoint.  My point is, to find precedence in the form of a first-year starter in the style of offense Arkansas' runs is somewhat hard to find (okay, you can have Russell Wilson), and the results are mixed.

That being said, I truly have no idea what to expect, but I think we may be surprised based on the weapons Austin has around him.

Shrevepork

Quote from: BornaHog on June 14, 2016, 05:29:12 pm
  For the ones that are being pessimistic, go listen to HH at this link where he was talking to Paul Finebaum. Nothing like hearing it from someone who was there every day!   http://www.secsports.com/video/16208956/bielema-lessons-transcend-college     I personally believe we "could"  end up 12-0 in the regular season.

Austin has out performed Brandon at every level he has played and normally he has done it in less time. I am looking forward to the season and really hope that the O can catch up to the D by the fourth game and if it does, Katy bar the doors because the HOGS could have one of those special years!!!   

Am I saying they will be 12-0    NO,      do I hope they will be 12-0, Absolutely!  Realistically, I hoping 9-3 or 10-2 mainly because TCU is just the second game and it is going to be tight if the O doesn't gel in preseason.  But if, and this is a big, if the D is as good as it looked in the spring, and with the addition of some of the new players, they could be in the top 10 D's in the nation. They will shut down some really good offenses and hopefully TCU will be the first!

HH believes they are going to be really good and hopefully, since he was there every day, he knows a whole lot more than any of us. Well, there are a couple on here now that do have family on the team and hopefully they will set some of the nay sayers in their place when they start this year.  Good luck to the HOGS!!!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG

I'm like what you said. After all, you know what they say an expert is---- someone from out of town.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 28, 2016, 05:27:58 pm

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on June 28, 2016, 09:25:26 pm
Did someone already post the % for Arkansas and I missed it? If not, how do we compare?

Arkansas loses 10.3% of their career starts (last 3 years) from their front 7.
Go Hogs Go!

lefty08

Arkansas is loaded with seniors this season. For those of you that seem to think we will compete for the championship next season, what are you basing it on? My guess is that the same people saying that now, will be saying the exact opposite this time next year. I see lots of comments about losing this or that in our future.

The truth is that players come and go every year and it happens to every program. I see the majority of predictions on here that we will lose to TCU. Fact of the matter is, had we lost what they lost , there would be many predicting 2 wins next year.
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

ChitownHawg

Quote from: lefty08 on June 29, 2016, 06:34:47 am
Arkansas is loaded with seniors this season. For those of you that seem to think we will compete for the championship next season, what are you basing it on? My guess is that the same people saying that now, will be saying the exact opposite this time next year. I see lots of comments about losing this or that in our future.

The truth is that players come and go every year and it happens to every program. I see the majority of predictions on here that we will lose to TCU. Fact of the matter is, had we lost what they lost , there would be many predicting 2 wins next year.

Yep when CBB walked through the door people were saying 2015 will be the year. Now it is 2017. With a little luck this could be the year. The year for me is 10 wins and not the SECC. Just give me 10 wins.

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

hogcard1964

Quote from: ChitownHawg on June 29, 2016, 09:09:36 am
Yep when CBB walked through the door people were saying 2015 will be the year. Now it is 2017. With a little luck this could be the year. The year for me is 10 wins and not the SECC. Just give me 10 wins.

I thought we had to wait until his 4th and 5th years "when this was his team" and he "had his recruits in place"?  What are we being asked to wait for now?

jgphillips3

6-6 is in the bag.  I think we hit 8-4 if this teams gels early enough.  Another year of steady improvement.

Wildhog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on June 29, 2016, 09:33:47 am
6-6 is in the bag. 

Well I'd certainly hope so...

8-4 with a bowl win would be very nice.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: hogcard1964 on June 29, 2016, 09:28:50 am
I thought we had to wait until his 4th and 5th years "when this was his team" and he "had his recruits in place"?  What are we being asked to wait for now?

Who's asked you to wait?

hogcard1964

Quote from: ricepig on June 29, 2016, 09:38:16 am
Who's asked you to wait?

Nobody in particular.  That was simply the timeline that was often used here in order for this team to become a contender of some form.