Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone been to Will Rogers?

Started by holeinthewall, April 03, 2017, 07:43:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

Just curious I like seeing other tracks and thought about going over on a Monday or Tuesday.   And what tracks you been to?

I have been to Saratoga, Keeneland, La Downs, Lone Star, Evangeline and the old Birmingham Downs. Going to go to Canterbury when I am there.

OaklawnCapper

I've never been to Will Rogers.  I've been to Fair Meadows(Tulsa), Blue Ribbon Downs (sallisaw,ok) Gulfstream Park, Hialeah Park(QH) just wanted to go see the place, Tampa Bay Downs, Fair Grounds, Churchill Downs, Keeneland, Santa Anita, and of course I frequent Oaklawn.

kingoftherapids

might be going next week to see a particular MSW. i wish it was as close to hot springs as blue ribbon is though.

Lanny

Quote from: holeinthewall on April 03, 2017, 07:43:18 am
Just curious I like seeing other tracks and thought about going over on a Monday or Tuesday.   And what tracks you been to?

I have been to Saratoga, Keeneland, La Downs, Lone Star, Evangeline and the old Birmingham Downs. Going to go to Canterbury when I am there.
Oaklawn, Louisiana Downs, Keeneland, Churchill Downs, Belmont
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HawgWild

Saratoga, Belmont, Pimlico, Laurel, Churchill Downs, Oaklawn, Louisiana Downs, Blue Ribbon, Arlington, Fairgrounds, Sportsman Park, Hollywood Park, Santa Anita, Longacres, Sandown Park (Victoria, BC)

showhimthewhip

I have been a few times.

It's pretty bare, but there is something nostalgic about it.