April Fools Day at OP

Started by Russ22, April 01, 2017, 09:20:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ22

Serious plays of the day, please.  ;D
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

mckinneyhog5

I'm not going to be around today..going to Edgefest. Still looking though and will post anything that looks promising.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Russ22

Dumb question: what's Edgefest?

mckinneyhog5

April 01, 2017, 12:39:56 pm #3 Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 01:10:56 pm by mckinneyhog5
It's a music festival...below are the groups playing this year.

Blink 182
The Offspring
Chevelle
The Toadies
Naked and Famous
The Nixons
The Record Company
Goodbye June
Black Pistol Fire
Dreamers
Missio
Badflower
The Wrecks
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

It's gonna be my last one cause I'm getting to old for this crap. Only reason I'm going this year is a friend bought tickets for a group of us. Didn't want to be the only one not going. Damn peer pressure!

mckinneyhog5

Like the 7 The Thrid Ace in the 2nd.

mckinneyhog5

3rd race #7 Conquest Archie Stopped last race after being upfront on the rail.
Was not gonna beat Dialed In that day anyway and may have just saved the energy for this race.  Good breeding so-so local trainer and average jock. I'm thinking the horse steps up today but how far is the question.
More then likely will be sent and will have the lead until he doesn't or he keeps it and wins. Like the outside PP even though you give up distance traveled you're not trapped on the rail.  Plus if he is sent I'm sure they'll move over in the 3 path before the first turn and avoid going 4-5 W.

sooiepig_12

Race 3 .50 pick 3-5,8,3/3,1,9,12,5/2,4

mckinneyhog5

Adding a 2,6,7/2,6,7/all 1 tri

Russ22

I had hot item as the top pick from my program

mckinneyhog5

Going outside with the 11 Secert Trick have one more after this before I Leave.

Russ22

I think this one is #5 Icy Dawn.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Russ22 on April 01, 2017, 02:16:23 pm
I had hot item as the top pick from my program
I knew my 7 was in trouble when the 3 pulled up outside him. Very confident ride by Vazquez.

Russ22

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 01, 2017, 02:22:09 pm
Going outside with the 11 Secert Trick have one more after this before I Leave.
Nice call. I hope you bet the #12 though.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Russ22 on April 01, 2017, 02:46:39 pm
Nice call. I hope you bet the #12 though.
Lol I did..the older I get the more trouble I have typing on phone.