Ar derby play by play

Started by LRrazorback, April 16, 2016, 06:27:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRrazorback

hoglady

Creator
Suddenbreakingnews
Whitmore
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

mckinneyhog5

Creator/Suddenbreakiingnews/Whitmore
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Did you hear the stretch call? Could be the worst call ever..."Creator will not get it done". As Creator opens up a can of whup a$$ on the field.  Lol
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jdelo77

I don't know what we will take away from this race , though whitmoore ran a good one !

hoglady

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 16, 2016, 06:43:04 pm
Did you hear the stretch call? Could be the worst call ever..."Creator will not get it done". As Creator opens up a can of whup a$$ on the field.  Lol

Yep - I was wondering who he thought was going to get it done.
Maybe he got his horses confused.
You could tell early on Cupid wasn't going to do it today.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: hoglady on April 16, 2016, 06:48:31 pm
Yep - I was wondering who he thought was going to get it done.
Maybe he got his horses confused.
You could tell early on Cupid wasn't going to do it today.
No doubt...he hit the wall at about a mile.

hoglady

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 16, 2016, 06:49:47 pm
No doubt...he hit the wall at about a mile.

Wonder what Cupid does from here.

porkinsons disease

Yeah, he said that right when Cupid hit the wall. Just got his names confused. Bad time for it to happen
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

hoglady

Man Creator, Suddenbreakingnews and Whitmore sure made up some ground.
I just watched the race again and Suddenbreakingnews was absolutely flying - a little further and he may have caught Creator.

mckinneyhog5

All this race means to me is that you should get some pretty decent odds on some horses in the KD.  IMHO this years race is wide open but, I just don't think the horse that wins it will be coming from last place like these guys did today. 

Over the past few weeks the track has seemed to move from favoring front runners to favoring closer the last week.  Had Creator on my Pick 4 but was out the race before.  He was full of run down the stretch. 

Also, Good ride by Santana.  However yesterday Santana cost me a 1700.00 pick four by going clear in the stretch but then eased up and got caught at the wire in a 3 way photo.  The other two dead heated for 1st and he finished third.  Boy that pissed me off!