Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breeder's Cup long shot forum

Started by HogFanInBryant, October 16, 2015, 09:32:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kingoftherapids

good friends with Maria Borell, trainer of runhappy. We have run around a few times when i have been in lexington. what a success story she is. i promise you 2 years ago, she was barely making it. she was working at a small farm and i think she had like one mare. i went and picked her up from the farm and i really didnt know how she was making it money wise. and boom. runhappy gets taken away from his trainer and jmac gives her a shot and bam. i would love to post a couple of pictures on here if i knew how. maria is very very very confident, but as im sure any of us would be very nervous. this is literally like her only horse and she is in the worlds fastest race with who i consider the favorite. his works over the strip the last week have been nothing short of unbelievable.

jdelo77

He will have to break well and keep it straight in the stretch but , wow what a move to blast by the field ...

HogFanInBryant

Before you make any tickets...read over these BC selections by Keeler Johnson (yes I know this was before the scratch of Beholder):
http://cs.bloodhorse.com/blogs/unlocking-winners-handicapping/archive/2015/10/27/keeler-johnson-s-breeders-cup-selections.aspx