Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AP is 4/1

Started by userpick, April 30, 2015, 08:01:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

userpick

If you bet on TVG tomorrow I believe. For all of you AP guys, this seems like a good deal.

HogFanInBryant

I know many think I am insane...but I can totally see him going off as a 2-1 favorite.  American wants a super horse and many bet with their heart and not their brains.

ghostzapper

userpick

Agree he may be 2-1. I'm not sure if my post made any sense. TVG is doing a promo thing where they guarantee 4-1 odds if you bet on him tomorrow. They do these for a lot of big races...and it usually seems to work out in their favor.

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: userpick on May 01, 2015, 12:04:45 am
Agree he may be 2-1. I'm not sure if my post made any sense. TVG is doing a promo thing where they guarantee 4-1 odds if you bet on him tomorrow. They do these for a lot of big races...and it usually seems to work out in their favor.

Yes...I was agreeing with you.  If you can get 4-1 go get it now!  AP will get hammered the final 30 minutes...promise it will happen!

cbhawg03

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on May 01, 2015, 07:41:11 am
Yes...I was agreeing with you.  If you can get 4-1 go get it now!  AP will get hammered the final 30 minutes...promise it will happen!

It's going to happen from when betting opens later until post. The pose of Carpe Diem and Materiality will result in less money being thrown at those two subsequently that money will probably be put on AP.

husker71

4 to 1 but only up to $25 bet if I am hearing right    I will take it though

cbhawg03

Quote from: husker71 on May 01, 2015, 02:47:47 pm
4 to 1 but only up to $25 bet if I am hearing right    I will take it though

You had to bet on their mobile platform between 11 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.(noon) our time to get the 4/1 though.