Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Derby wagers

Started by SwineGrind, April 10, 2015, 09:38:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SwineGrind

Any early Tri or Super that you guys are leaning toward?

I am thinking that AP will not win only because they use the AD as a practice field to see how he can prepare for various KD scenarios.

oldman1015

i'm thinking it's a great race to buy a beer and watch. bet your money on other races.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

holeinthewall

Great time to play the P3 and P4.  Usually get some good prices on Derby day and if you can narrow the derby down to 1 or 2 horses you can get a good payout.

jdelo77

There isn't a horse on the grounds that's close to AP but , things can happen ! He's a single for me in the pick 4 ...

SwineGrind

Quote from: jdelo77 on April 10, 2015, 12:53:07 pm
There isn't a horse on the grounds that's close to AP but , things can happen ! He's a single for me in the pick 4 ...

I will be playing him, but feel someone else will pull off the AD only because I think the AD will only be used as some sort of strategic practice.

Who do you have today Jdelo?

SwineGrind

Quote from: oldman1015 on April 10, 2015, 10:17:31 am
i'm thinking it's a great race to buy a beer and watch. bet your money on other races.
wouldn't every race fall into this classiclassification?

oldman1015

Quote from: SwineGrind on April 10, 2015, 01:13:40 pm
wouldn't every race fall into this classiclassification?
nope just 1-9 winners. i wasn't counting pick 3 and 4 bets.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: SwineGrind on April 10, 2015, 01:13:06 pm
I will be playing him, but feel someone else will pull off the AD only because I think the AD will only be used as some sort of strategic practice.

You think they are not going to try and win with full effort...a $1million race that is a grade 1?  You must not know much about this sport huh?

jdelo77

Quote from: SwineGrind on April 10, 2015, 01:13:06 pm

I've been working 12 hour days for three weeks straight !!  So I just started playing today ! I'm on Hebbronville at 7-1 ( I know the owners ) $60 show and $40 win

SwineGrind

Quote from: jdelo77 on April 10, 2015, 04:24:07 pm
I've been working 12 hour days for three weeks straight !!  So I just started playing today ! I'm on Hebbronville at 7-1 ( I know the owners ) $60 show and $40 win

I missed the race. I was stuck in traffic.

I am eager to see the wagers you guys have for tomorrow, I am sure I won't get much time with the form tonight.

jdelo77

I haven't even looked at the forum , I will later as well