Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Who's the Boss?"

Started by mckinneyhog5, April 12, 2014, 06:32:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog5

Danza is!
Wow, is all I can say!  When he turned it on and the others horses looked gassed, I thought OMG a 40-1 shot just made these horses looks like 5000NW2 claimers.  Excellent ride by Bravo.  Just goes to show you that these 3 y.o.'s can improve at anytime.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

husker71

last race 71/2 back in optional $75000 but before that showed a real late kick BUT no way in hell I had him.  4 minutes before they went in Gino said there is a reason Pletcher shipped him in and although Pletcher ships all the time I wish I had taken a little of that

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: husker71 on April 12, 2014, 06:35:45 pm
last race 71/2 back in optional $75000 but before that showed a real late kick BUT no way in hell I had him.  4 minutes before they went in Gino said there is a reason Pletcher shipped him in and although Pletcher ships all the time I wish I had taken a little of that
I was looking at the two longshots and thought I should put $5 to win on both of them.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.