Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aqueduct Friday Race 1

Started by HogFanInBryant, November 12, 2013, 08:16:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFanInBryant

#10 Magical Dream...got a text from a customer in the Cincy area who follows the horses big time and has some connections with the regulars at Turfway Park.  All the text said was "R1 Fri AQ #10 get all over it".

All I can tell is 1st time Lasix.  No idea what the ML odds will be yet.  Good luck and I will update if I get additional info.

HogFanInBryant

HogFanInBryant

I am going to bet this horse a bit but not going crazy.  I am guessing they think they have a runner on their hands 1st time out but how many times have we seen them act the total opposite in a race of how they do when in training?  If it stays around the 15-1 I will bet $25WPS.

snortman

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on November 14, 2013, 08:45:33 pm
I am going to bet this horse a bit but not going crazy.  I am guessing they think they have a runner on their hands 1st time out but how many times have we seen them act the total opposite in a race of how they do when in training?  If it stays around the 15-1 I will bet $25WPS.

He Scratched

HogFanInBryant

HogFanInBryant

I will keep you all posted on this one when it runs back.  I asked about the scratch and was told "no clue, stay tuned".