Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Animal Kingdom

Started by cbhawg03, June 17, 2013, 08:37:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

Final start is tomorrow at Royal Ascot. You guys think he gets it done?

Horsesrus

He will be a short price and the stiff mile at Ascot will play favorable with his stamina, but I wouldn't back him as favourite.  The field isn't stellar this year but taking a short price on a horse coming from Dubai after a big effort on Tapeta is asking too much in my opinion.  If searching for a price Gosden's filly Elusive Kate has knocked heads with plenty of G1 talent and acquitted herself fairly well and Aljamaaheer ran a pretty nice race in the G1 Lockinge last month at Newbury. 

In the St James's Palace I'm hoping for Toronado to upset the big two of Dawn Approach and Magician.

I can't wait for the Royal Meeting as it is always a highlight of the year for us European racing enthusiasts.

the game

Pulling for Animal Kingdom ... but at 3/5 with 30 minutes to post ... I'll try and get a LS up for second ...  Exacta key #2 Animal Kingdom with #3 , #4 , #9 , #10

the game

Quote from: the game on June 18, 2013, 08:02:17 am
     Pulling for Animal Kingdom ... but at 3/5 with 30 minutes to post ... I'll try and get a LS up for second ...  Exacta key #2 Animal Kingdom with #3 , #4 , #9 , #10
AK didn't run well off the ship to say the least ... #4 Declaration of War did get up for the win at 8/1 but no ex in sight ...

the game

Believe I'll skip race 2 at Ascot ... 19 horses at 5f ... a little too much for me ...

cbhawg03

AK last race and Motion's last race for Team Valor. Looked to be in good position, but then just faded and never stopped fading.

ghostzapper

Liked the horse, despise the owners.