Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Oaklawn Jockeys?

Started by HawgFan70, January 04, 2013, 06:11:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgFan70

Can we expect any new faces? Any of the regulars gonna be no shows? Does anyone know if Cintron is riding at Oaklawn this year?
being smited is a sign of having a backbone and not joining in with lil smiter gangs, fire away kids

jdelo77

KOR usually updates us on stuff like this , Robbie Albarado has mentioned on this board as well ...

Horse racer

Cowrie Nakatini will be in for some of the stakes races

Horse racer

jdelo77

You have to think the regular jocks will be there ...

hogoffate

anyone heard if Channing Hill is returning this year?  I thought he would have had a better year last year than he did

Break & Run

Malcolm Franklin will be a regular this season.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

HawgFan70

I think Nakatani is riding everything for Assmussen at Santa Anita. I look for Cintron and Terry Thompson to have live mounts early. Neither of them have been riding anywhere regularly I assumed they were here working horses.
being smited is a sign of having a backbone and not joining in with lil smiter gangs, fire away kids

Horse racer

Unless something changes Corie will be here the 21st to ride in the Smarty Jones stakes

kingoftherapids

Channing will not be here as of now.  Nakatani is in town right now to ride here.  My dad saw him working out today.  Emigh won't be here.  Chris landeros is supposed to come.   And of course Rosie homeister

Horse racer

Corie Nakatani rode today at Santa Anita, he is not scheduled to be here until a few days prior to the Smarty Jones to the best of my knowledge

HawgFan70

I saw on Twitter today that Rosie Jr was going to be here.

Break & Run

Andrea Terrill will be here.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."