Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

13 days

Started by The Hog, December 13, 2012, 09:12:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hog

December 13, 2012, 09:12:48 pm Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:07:09 am by The Hog
days until racing at Oaklawn. I will not be there for the opening but Saturday looks likely.
Automatic RUN!

Rendezvous Cook

Jan 19th is the PickSoooie.com Cup. Buy the season package and have a chance to be in the Winner's Circle with us!!

www.picksoooie.com

The Hog

Quote from: Rendezvous Cook on December 13, 2012, 10:21:04 pm
Jan 19th is the PickSoooie.com Cup. Buy the season package and have a chance to be in the Winner's Circle with us!!

www.picksoooie.com
I saw that.  What is all that about?  You guys sponsoring a race?
Automatic RUN!

Rendezvous Cook

Yes.

We will draw at least 2 people that buy our Season Package to join us in the Winner Circle.

The Hog

Quote from: Rendezvous Cook on December 14, 2012, 10:51:02 am
Yes.

We will draw at least 2 people that buy our Season Package to join us in the Winner Circle.
I know at Churchill you can pay for having the race named after you and go to the winners circle.  I am not sure how much it cost but the day we were there for the Stephen F. Foster a couple of the under cards were sponsored by individuals.  Just ordinary folks that want their name in the program and on the screen.
Automatic RUN!

husker71

At Santa Anita and at Lone Star we had our company parties (about 50+ people) with the catered food  and cash bar and at Lone Star 2 cashiers just in our room.  They had our company name for a regular race and then the tracks representative came up and and invited the companys rep and a couple of others to go down and get their picture taken.  I have been in the winners circle alot so I passed but the folks were really excited and have the pictures in the company office

Rendezvous Cook

Quote from: husker71 on December 17, 2012, 03:09:54 pm
At Santa Anita and at Lone Star we had our company parties (about 50+ people) with the catered food  and cash bar and at Lone Star 2 cashiers just in our room.  They had our company name for a regular race and then the tracks representative came up and and invited the companys rep and a couple of others to go down and get their picture taken.  I have been in the winners circle alot so I passed but the folks were really excited and have the pictures in the company office

We are building up to this.  Probably two years down the road.