Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Samford is not well coached - UCA should roll

Started by BPsTheMan, September 09, 2016, 11:54:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

September 09, 2016, 11:54:25 pm Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:32:55 pm by Harry Rex Vonner
can't remember the Samford coach's name, but he's awful

Go Bears!

by the way... edit:

The one constant on here is always, at least a few, but always at least a few, mods and admins who are intoxicated with the "power" of message board moderation.

Yeah, as pathetic as that sounds.

Grown men who want to silence other grown men, over a few jokes, or trolling of the unreasonable posters (a noble friggin service no doubt - damn right we troll drama queens). Posters who get away with "concern trolling" MMQB because of their infantile hatred of Coach Bielema for instance. Or simple inability to control their tampon leakage. Many good Hogvillians know this. The "trolls from the Tavern", proudly us, are always the reasonable ones defending our coach. Not jumping to conclusions. So for sure, based on Doug's and Wilson's recent threats to ban us in the Tavern, it's the friggin [censored] whiners in MMQB who complain to admins about us, since they're too stupid to argue their cases intelligently.

It's come to a head again as many of my friends have already been banned. Grown men who run businesses, many of who individually know more about sports and business and life than Wayne and Biggus and Wilson put together.

Banned because THREE idiots (possibly four, we will see if and when the other one comes storming in with another warning thread, LOL) on here are in love with themselves and cannot control taking vengence against smart posters who get under their thin skin so easily. They have thin skin. So YOU MUST PAY Hogvillian! You have hurt their feelings!! LOL!

Wayne and Biggus and Wilson. Thin skinned wimps to the core. I'm not going to argue the case because they will simply delete this and present a false narrative of what has gone down. But the people I know know it. And those who are guilty know it.

I was "permanently" banned here back in 2007, because I made it known I didn't like the offensive coordinator....wait for it...at Tulsa. The whiney mods who reported me for banning are no longer here, banned themselves, and I remember it well. They are gone. Wayne and Biggus are in their place. Or Biggus was here then and never stopped. Whatever. Who cares. It was before Wayne donated a server to Hogville in exchange for a modship. LOL!

Got a lot of friends here. Thanks guys. I'll be back. And so will everyone else who's been banned this week and last. We will all be back. Trust me.

Take care all and Go Hogs
Harry Rex Vonner/BpsTheMan

P.S. One final closer. OTR's last post was about rhubarb pie.  Ten minutes later Wilson is threatening him with deleting his account.  Wilson, as illogical and hotheaded as anyone any person has ever seen on a message board. Pathetic. Your tampon leaking over a comment about rhubarb pie.

thebignasty

Boardon Hamsay

I believe he has Murray St ties. That alone says enough to understand the lack of coaching on the Samford and Son sidelines. Will probably become the next Clint Conque. Terrible >:(
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

BPsTheMan

I had a feeling bignasty was wrong about Samford

and sure enough, they beat UCA, just I like predicted