Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Jonesboro restaurants for game weekends

Started by BPsTheMan, June 12, 2016, 12:25:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on July 23, 2016, 08:21:01 pm
Also, wasn't there a place there about 5 years ago called Bucky's Bunkhouse or something along those lines? Can't remember the exact name but seemed like it was something bunkhouse. Bob's?  Anyway, stopped in there one night about five years ago to try and grab a bite. The server must have been having a bad day cause her service was terrible. She was so pissed about whatever that I'd be surprised if she didn't go punt some orphan kittens after work. I didn't stick around to order but the menu seemed good.  I believe their specialty was chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with white gravy.

I remember that bitch. I think she works at Waffle House now

ricepig

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on July 23, 2016, 11:32:26 pm
I remember that bitch. I think she works at Waffle House now

Which one, the one on Parker Rd or Stadium?

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on July 21, 2016, 10:13:54 pm
It's good, you need to make a trip over and order the deluxe chicken sandwich when you come for a game.
Maybe we can arrange a meeting with him at the Bono Sonic.

ricepig

ricepig

4 lane from WR/Hoxie to LR now, I haven't driven on the newly opened section, but I never thought I'd see it.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on August 13, 2016, 08:51:22 am
Bono Sonic>Alma Sonic
No doubt.  Not even debate-worthy.

Quote from: ricepig on August 13, 2016, 08:53:56 am
4 lane from WR/Hoxie to LR now, I haven't driven on the newly opened section, but I never thought I'd see it.
So I hear.  Haven't had to use it yet.  That's some beautiful country through there.  That much I know.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on August 13, 2016, 08:51:22 am
Bono Sonic>Alma Sonic

Gotta disagree.  I was looking for a great meal at the Bono Sonic, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on August 22, 2016, 04:40:10 pm
Gotta disagree.  I was looking for a great meal at the Bono Sonic, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

They have a nice mosquito etouffee when in season.