Arkansas State Football Player Killed in Shooting

Started by bphi11ips, January 16, 2014, 10:53:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

Seminole Indian

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 17, 2014, 09:45:03 pm
Bout to get ugly
If that is my son it will.

He knows my message board name but I don't know his and he is a big Razorback fan.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 17, 2014, 09:45:03 pm
Bout to get ugly
Did not dawn on me until this morning what the problem was with my post. My very bad, so I changed the question.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: moehog on January 17, 2014, 07:55:39 am
I live just outside of Jackson...graduated high school in Jackson...it used to be a nice town. The schools used to be great - all of them...now there is flight out of town and booming private schools....4-5 private high schools alone.  The little community I live in right outside the county has tripled in population in a few years, built a new middle school, expanded 4 times already...built a new high school, expanded already after being open only 5 years...now the 3rd fastest growing city in TN...Jackson has a crime index of 4  - http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tn/jackson/crime/
100 is the safest...crime rate is more than twice the state average.
you're right, medina is a nice place to live

PP

McHogLovin

Quote from: dagnamit on January 17, 2014, 07:14:01 am
what does Memphis have to do with any of this? Jackson TN is a nice town similar to Jonesboro.

Jackson is known in Tennessee as the murder capitol of the state.  Not such a friendly place.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: McHogLovin on January 20, 2014, 09:05:41 am
Jackson is known in Tennessee as the murder capitol of the state.  Not such a friendly place.
Alas porr McHogLovin, we hardly knew you. Posted this AM and gone by 1:00.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.