Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marcus Spears speaking on it

Started by snoot hoggy hog, September 19, 2017, 06:31:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

He's talking about the mindset of the coaches and the players We have gotten soft.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

TDHawgs

Ironhawg

Redhogs

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on September 19, 2017, 06:31:21 pm
He asked the all important question

"When did Arkansas lose their way?"

Talked about Arkansas losing their identity as a smashmouth run it down your throat football team. He said Arkansas was the team that nobody wanted to play in November, now they have became a pass happy offense. Said that Arkansas needs to get back to their wheelhouse and that's nasty big boy football.

I agree.
Hey Marcus....have you caught our first and goal results lately?
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Redhogs

Quote from: sowmonella on September 19, 2017, 07:31:01 pm
That's Spears standard answer when asked about Arkansas. He's been repeating it for 2 years plus.
Exactly...lazy like most "journalists...if he would watch just a nominal amount of our game film, he might be a little more insightful..bet he could tell you all about LSU though.

Redhogs

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 20, 2017, 07:51:40 am
He's talking about the mindset of the coaches and the players We have gotten soft.
Then he should say that.

twistitup

Quote from: Redhogs on September 20, 2017, 10:13:39 am
Then he should say that.

Don't get your feelings hurt....he is saying we are NOT the same team that intimidated others with our power running game - we aren't. He's not lying - just saying things have changed and we have lost the identity we once had.

I agree...
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

rickfahr

When they do the post-mortem for his career in Fayetteville the loss of Pittman will be the primary culprit made worse I think by some sort of strength and condition problem that in addition to not developing players seems to be contributing to excessive injuries.
[/quote]

I think you are onto something with the SC thing. Our big guys are slow, slow, slow and the are weak, weak, weak. They get pushed around game after game.