Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Updated: Jacorey strikes again - assault

Started by HawgAdvocate, July 28, 2015, 05:54:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Like it is on July 28, 2015, 09:01:27 pm
Quit defending !!! These guys are supposed to be role models... If they can't make better decisions and can't stay away from the "wrong place @ the wrong time " mentality, they don't deserve to wear that uniform! Our program and Coach A will succeed much further without... BOTTOM LINE !!!!!!

Wasn't defending. Maybe you misread my comment.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Well, guess he just didn't like being on the basketball team. 

With all of these incidents that he is suppose to be involved in....hard to believe they are all false charges.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

pigture perfect

I disgusted with the whole thing. This season will stink anyway get rid of dead weight and let some of our young guys get some on the job training. They will be better for it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hog.goblin

about to start his senior year, about to get great playing time (even if he struggles), and he appears to have engaged in forgery and assault

what a wasted opportunity

just dumbfounding

The Boar War

So I guess the counterfeit bills couldn't even fool the girlfriend?

Cresthog

LMAO.

Pretty obvious all along just looking at the guy and the way he acted on the court.

"Throws punch and runs back into crowd". At 6 foot 6 and not 300lbs, being an African American in Fayetteville on Dickson, there's about a 90% chance you're on the basketball team. BRILLIANT!

I say that in the most PC fashion, there just aren't that many african americans on Dickson street most nights or in Fayetteville in general. Especially 6 foot 6 ones.

Quote from: Cresthog on July 29, 2015, 09:57:10 am
LMAO.

Pretty obvious all along just looking at the guy and the way he acted on the court.

"Throws punch and runs back into crowd". At 6 foot 6 and not 300lbs, being an African American in Fayetteville on Dickson, there's about a 90% chance you're on the basketball team. BRILLIANT!

I say that in the most PC fashion, there just aren't that many african americans on Dickson street most nights or in Fayetteville in general. Especially 6 foot 6 ones.
Reminds me of the time the Tennessee players robbed someone on campus while wearing their practice jerseys.

Cresthog

Quote from: Karma on July 29, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Reminds me of the time the Tennessee players robbed someone on campus while wearing their practice jerseys.

Exactly but even worse as a basketball player.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: tncbg on July 28, 2015, 08:09:36 pm
He will not be missed and sadly, his future is not looking too bright.  He's just not very good. I held my breath every time he touched the ball. He doesn't play smart and...he threw a shoe on the court during a game. Best wishes Jacorey.

navyhog24

His play on the court is sadly better than his play in real life, which isn't really saying much.

PlanoHog

JW has been a knucklehead on the court. Drove me crazy watching him play. Majority of the time seemed to lack the intelligence factor, now this kind of affirms my beliefs. Hope someone helped him pack his bags back home.
The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on July 28, 2015, 06:51:58 pm
Wow. What a headcase

Maybe, but I personally think the kid had some serious mental ability limitations from the get go.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

gmarv

hopefully he,ll get the help hes gonna need.good grief

MountieDawg

I still can't figure out why hed didn't pay his GF back with fake 20's. I doubt she would have had video cameras running during the money exchange. Seriously, he needs to be gone. If MA believes any of the charges against him or the other 2 he would have been best to kick them off the team asap not suspend and see if they can avoid jail time. If they hit the floor this year its FSU without the championship.
SEC!

WarPig88

Why all the hand wringing over a guy who most sane people know isn't on the team anyway?

jesterzzn

This is why we suck.  LSU would have let the team vote.

jry04

According to Bo, he called the Washington County prosecuting attorney's office. No complaints have been filed against Jacorey. The alleged incidents happened over a month ago. Seems like if this stuff actually happened, nothing will even come of it, because neither the GF or the bouncer came forward and filed any complaint. Jacorey was never arrested, and will likely never be charged, if it happened.

Porked Tongue

It happened.  Might be a little different version from certain sources.

WarPig88

WilsonHog

It appears that his girlfriend will not press charges. If the bouncer follows suit, the prosecutor won't move forward.

http://m. [[[Stop spamming your site, Eric.]]] .com/sports/williams-girlfriend-says-no-plans-press-charges

GatorHog

moses_007

You gotta figure that, even if neither press charges, that CMA will suspend Williams for a certain number of games because of the assaults.  It's certainly not a good example for a member of our basketball team to go around punching people, even in a bar.  I feel quite certain CMA would never condone this kind of thing from any of his players.

Hoggard

Quote from: Jonteviosk on July 28, 2015, 07:02:38 pm
Ok I can agree these 3 are gone. What do we do to replace them? We are ok even without Anton because I figure starting Whitt, Macon and Bell with Durham, Hannahs and Watkins off the bench. The season depends on whether Kapita can play or not not to mention Kingsley finally living up to hype and emerging like Madden did his junior year. If were having to play Miles heavy minute or at all were done. Someone tell me Trey Thompson who didn't hardly play last year 1. Does he have any ability 2. Has he improved from last year. Any other recruits that might come in this year? Chances of Kapita playing from the start of the year?

I am new to Jump Ball so this is my first post. So by all means please correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't Macon another year away ?
God is Love. Its as simple as that. It's the one fruit I can and WILL judge you by.

jmalott86

Quote from: Hoggard on July 29, 2015, 09:24:15 pm
I am new to Jump Ball so this is my first post. So by all means please correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't Macon another year away ?

Correct sir ...

jchill

Williams has always been a hothead. When he screwed up during games it seemed like he did not want to listen to Coach A.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Like it is on July 28, 2015, 09:09:50 pm
When Coach A gets in town from recruiting, he should do the following: 1) call JWill 2) say " come see me immediately 3) clean your darn out in your locker 4) give me everything I've given you 5) point the direction of the HPER Building 6) give him a Fed Grant App so he can apply for Financial Aid........... IN THAT ORDER !!!!!!!!!!
You use exclamation marks as haphazardly as Elaine Benes.

azhog10

Quote from: BBsTheMan on July 30, 2015, 01:13:16 am
I'm laughing because people act as though CMA didn't know about the incident already with Jacorey. Could be wrong, but I figure he found out pretty soon after it actually happened. I would be certain that Jacorey is getting some kind of punishment from CMA but we want to act like CMA is a push over and lets kids do as they please......

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: BBsTheMan on July 30, 2015, 01:13:16 am

Elaine was against the exclamation mark in the muffin top shop logo though. 

"Top of the muffin TO YOU!"

I just noticed in an episode where Kramer meets Reggie Miller, they have Elaine do some of that "Cheryl" smack talk.  "I didn't even know Cheryl Miller had a brother who played basketball."

Redbug

Quote from: Tom Bennett on July 29, 2015, 07:02:34 pm
It appears that his girlfriend will not press charges. If the bouncer follows suit, the prosecutor won't move forward.

http://m. [[[Stop spamming your site, Eric.]]] .com/sports/williams-girlfriend-says-no-plans-press-charges
It almost sounds like we're turning into a mini-FSU....crap goes down...nobody presses charges...The bouncer must be not wanting to upset the apple cart at work after getting sucker-punched...or looking for a small payday from some boosters...I bet he won't take any $20's or $50's....

WarPig88

Quote from: Redbug on July 30, 2015, 04:48:31 pm
It almost sounds like we're turning into a mini-FSU....crap goes down...nobody presses charges...The bouncer must be not wanting to upset the apple cart at work after getting sucker-punched...or looking for a small payday from some boosters...I bet he won't take any $20's or $50's....

Seriously? Didn't we just have some football players actually do time within the last 4 years?

nationwish

Quote from: Redbug on July 30, 2015, 04:48:31 pm

It is not at all uncommon for women to not press charges for violence. And from what I saw in the story, it's hard to say how violent he actually was with the woman. If it was a simple push and she fell down, I can see how she wouldn't think it was worth the hassle of going to court and all that. Obviously, you can't say there isn't more violence that we don't know about, and what he did to her that night may be worse than the picture I got, but what he did to her and what he did to the bouncer were two completely different things.

pigture perfect

Unless Jacory gets his head on straight, he may end up like a less talent version of William Mills.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

smb

GeorgiaHOG

WorfHog

Terrible situation, but HA +1 for thread title.

GuvHog

Quote from: Danny J on July 28, 2015, 08:04:15 pm
Oh well.....he was a senior anyways. Still hoping we can get Beard back.

I seriously doubt Beard will be back. He's facing more Felony counts than the other two so he's likely looking at Prison time.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Redbug

Quote from: WarPig88 on July 30, 2015, 04:50:28 pm
Seriously? Didn't we just have some football players actually do time within the last 4 years?

I'm talking about TONS of stuff going down at FSU and most of it being "taken care of" "covered up"...In the current climate concerning sports both pro and college you better not lay a hand on anyone BUT especially a female. Now it sounds like he might have just turned around and bumped her and she fell...giving him the benefit of the doubt. Sucker punching a bouncer is a different matter...cowerdly chicken$#!+ move. I wonder if we would have EVER EVEN HEARD ABOUT THESE OTHER TWO ALLEGED ALTERCATIONS if it had not been for the passing of funny money and getting caught on videotape.

I'm sure the guys on the FB team that "helped themselves" to other students property in their dorms that went to prison deserved everything they got and then some...seems like they were also caught on surveillance cameras and weren't they kicked off the team almost immediately?

WarPig88

Quote from: Redbug on August 01, 2015, 08:39:55 am
I'm talking about TONS of stuff going down at FSU and most of it being "taken care of" "covered up"...In the current climate concerning sports both pro and college you better not lay a hand on anyone BUT especially a female. Now it sounds like he might have just turned around and bumped her and she fell...giving him the benefit of the doubt. Sucker punching a bouncer is a different matter...cowerdly chicken$#!+ move. I wonder if we would have EVER EVEN HEARD ABOUT THESE OTHER TWO ALLEGED ALTERCATIONS if it had not been for the passing of funny money and getting caught on videotape.

I'm sure the guys on the FB team that "helped themselves" to other students property in their dorms that went to prison deserved everything they got and then some...seems like they were also caught on surveillance cameras and weren't they kicked off the team almost immediately?

You said that we were Fla St light because things were being covered up and not prosecuted here. That doesn't seem to be the case at all.

Mick Hogger

Quote from: GuvHog on July 31, 2015, 02:49:04 pm
I seriously doubt Beard will be back. He's facing more Felony counts than the other two so he's likely looking at Prison time.

Not an absolute. I'm sure it depends on their cooperation.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Karma on July 29, 2015, 10:09:07 am

Lol.  Nice   :)

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Like it is on July 28, 2015, 09:01:27 pm
Quit defending !!! These guys are supposed to be role models... If they can't make better decisions and can't stay away from the "wrong place @ the wrong time " mentality, they don't deserve to wear that uniform! Our program and Coach A will succeed much further without... BOTTOM LINE !!!!!!

If anyone is using an 18-21 year old college kid for a role model, that is on them, not on the player who screws up.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on August 01, 2015, 05:20:28 pm

If anyone is using an 18-21 year old college kid for a role model, that is on them, not on the player who screws up.

Problem with that is.....many of the kids that are looking up to Razorback players as role models/hero's.....may be 7-14 years old.  Kids that age can easily be confused about what is ok, & what is not.  Adults, are certainly a different story.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: moses_007 on July 28, 2015, 06:48:00 pm
Definitely gone from the program, and the U of A as well.

I'm thinking this is 100% spot on.

navyhog24

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on August 01, 2015, 05:20:28 pm

I was 12 when we won the championship. During those years, I always wanted to be like Scotty and Corliss, hell even like Day, Miller, and Mayberry. Granted those were our best years, but as a kid I did look up to them.

So, I don't doubt if there are kids in the state that do look up to these players, but they probably looked up to Portis and Qualls more than the other players.

jry04

Quote from: moses_007 on July 28, 2015, 10:04:35 pm
No, I think he went to the rim quite hard with that punch.  He knocked the cop out.
He hit a college kid, who is a bouncer on Dickson. Not a cop. He is still in the wrong, though, obviously.