Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

At least somebody in the media confronted the story

Started by Biggus Piggus, July 24, 2015, 08:54:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

hogsanity

article hits a lot of points some people have been saying for months.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Breems

Quote from: hogsanity on July 24, 2015, 10:56:34 am
article hits a lot of points some people have been saying for months.

Such as the fact that Portis and Qualls left, Kapita didn't make it, and 3 players were arrested?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

azhog10

Quote from: Breems on July 24, 2015, 11:32:04 am
Such as the fact that Portis and Qualls left, Kapita didn't make it, and 3 players were arrested?
Yep, those are about the only facts there. Of course just in case you didn't know, those were facts before they even happened.

farmhawg

Quote from: Breems on July 24, 2015, 11:32:04 am
long winded article with zero information.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Breems

Quote from: farmhawg on July 24, 2015, 12:14:56 pm

Apparently hogsanity took away some very enlightening points from it that many have been saying all along.

Guarantee you he didn't even read it.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

ricepig

hogsanity

Quote from: Breems on July 24, 2015, 01:03:16 pm
Apparently hogsanity took away some very enlightening points from it that many have been saying all along.

Guarantee you he didn't even read it.

You'd be wrong.  It has been 4 months since the season ended, thus my use of the word "months". The holes to fill, the main 2 from BP and MQ leaving have been there for months. Babb leaving, again months. All of that had already left a huge hole in the roster, long before the events of this week.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

gmarv

Quote from: farmhawg on July 24, 2015, 12:14:56 pm
if your not a hog basketball fan its full of stuff,for the rest of us ehh.